Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

EMILY’S POV

We get back into Harry’s car and drive back to the arena. I don’t know what’s wrong with Harry but he’s really quiet, and looks nervous. Maybe I did something wrong? Or maybe he broke something at my place but doesn’t want to tell me…

“Is there something wrong? You’re so quiet, and you look super nervous” I ask breaking the silence.

“No… I’m fine. Just focused on the road”

“Alright”

After another ten minutes we arrive at the arena. There are still people getting their way out, and there are still girls outside. Probably waiting for the boys to come out of the arena. Oh well, it’s not me who’s standing there in the cold air.

We park the car and walk into the arena, looking for the others, who are probably in the dressing room.

“Guys? Are you here?” Harry asks opening the dressing room door.

“Hellooooo” a shirtless Niall yells.

“Put some cloths on, Emily’s with me”

“OH MY GOD, SHE CAN’T SEE ME NAKED” Niall yells with a girly voice, “like she would care. We’re all shirtless on the internet. This is her chance to see it in real life, she should be happy about this”

“Emily, would you like to see a half-naked Niall?” Harry turns towards me, and asks.

“I really don’t mind, because Ella always shows me pictures of you guys, so I’ve saw a couple of special ones…”

“Really? Your sister is weird, you know?”

“Yupp, I know. Why do you think I moved out”

“Really? Only because of her?”

“Haha, no of course not. I love her, she’s just really weird”

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

Uhm.. I... Emily... she is... I don't know how I... pretty.

Emily, she looks beautiful. Her dress fits her body perfectly, her make-up makes her eyes look even more amazing... And I am talking like a lovesick girl, sorry I'll just shut up.

"Zayn, are you coming?" Louis asks me, apparently we're leaving.

"Uhm, yeah" I say getting up from the way to comfy couch.

I really don't want this to be the last time I'll ever see Emily. I should do something so she remembers me. Maybe I'll just send her a letter every now and then, sounds good by me. I know I can also just ask her number, but then talking to her gets normal really quick, so I want to make it special...

And what if she doesn't want that?

Good point, didn't really think about that... Let me figure this out and I'll tell you later, ok? Ok

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY’S POV

What am I doing? I don't even know these lads, and I'm already going clubbing with them. I know what all could go wrong, everyone knows these lads! I'll get one stupid pap to spot us and the six of us are on the cover of magazines with some lame story. I don't want people to know me. People might think I use my dad to get to these boys, I bet the whole UNI is going to hate me right now.

"Guys... I can’t do this" I suddenly say before we get into the car.

"What’s wrong?" Liam asks me.