Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

EMILY’S POV

"THAT WAS AMAZING" Ella yells above the thousands of girls with too much hormonal problems. Seriously, I've seen four girls get dragged away, because they passed out. Almost everyone cried during that Little Things song. There is seriously something wrong with these people. Yes I know Ella is one of them, but she's a little monster so it's obvious that there's something wrong with her.

"Glad you liked it little weirdo, shall we go and find dad?" I tell Ella.

"No, can't we go to Niall, he told me that he liked me?"

"Ella, you are not some rich people kid, so don't act like one"

"Emily, she is..." Nick tells me.

"Nick, sush. Common monster, let's go"

I know she is a rich people kid, and I know I am, but it doesn't need to get to my head. I can pay things myself, I don't need my parents. They do pay for my study, but I pay my own rent and bills. Some rich kids still live with their parents and get a million pounds if they blink, I'm not like that. Yes my parents are rich, but I'm not taking advantage of that.

We walk towards the VIP room, to see where my dad is. This must be my lucky day, because look who we have here, sweaty boys who go by the name of One Direction.   

"Oh hey there" Liam says

"You were amazing! Like really" Ella says her fangirling modes on three million, if it’s not more..

"And, what'd you think of it?" Harry asks me.

"Too much hormonal girls. Like what the heck, why would you cry over some jumping boys? You guys are really good live, but those girls... too much hormones" I say while I see Zayn laugh in the corner of my eye.

Ok so remember when I told you his eyes are really nice... He also has a really cute laugh. But it still doesn’t make him any cuter. Harry is still the cutes, after Nick of course. 

"Jumping boys?" Is all Harry can ask.

"Yeah, common, everyone knows you guys can't dance, so you people jump. It’s true"

"Zayn can do weird Arabic dances, and Niall can dance like a leprechaun"

“Shut it shrimpy” Zayn points at Harry, looking very serious.

"We can dance. GUYS... IT'S TIME FOR SOME BEST SONG EVER MOVES" Harry yells as they all stand into a line really quick.

"One... two... Three... Four...." Louis counts and they just seriously start to dance, my jaw drops of the fact that they all do the same at the exact same time. Maybe they can dance, just not like a pro…

"Now sing" Nick tells them, but that's when it goes wrong. I don't know what they were supposed to do, but they're all doing something different.

"HARRY" Liam yells falling over.

"IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS LOUIS" Harry yells back.

"NOT ME, NIALL" Louis yells and they all start to yell at each other.

"That was... Interesting" I tell Zayn while he gets a little smile on his face.

"Thank you, we worked hard on that... not the yelling, the dancing part... No, it's insult to dance if I called that dancing"

"It was really funny, tho" I say laughing.

"It was a serious dance"

"You all looked very serious"