Chapter Twenty-Nine

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

ZAYNS POV

"Well hello there, you must be Emily" Perrie says leaving my frozen.

W-what the h-heck? I guess Perrie didn't... She just didn't change. She's just still the same as she used to be. I-I don't even know what to... What to think of her.

"Zayn..." Emily whispers, tears rolling down her cheeks, "I thought... I thought you were better than this"

"I-I... Emily" I say but it feels like someone is chocking me, like there are two hands around my neck, squeezing it so I can't even breathe.

I can see disappointment in Emily's watery up eyes, "I really thought you were better than this, Zayn"

And before finally get some air, ready to say something, she already left. She threw the key on the ground, together with a plastic bag. She left... She left me. She’s gone.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY'S POV

With a blurred vision I run down all the stairs, back to my car.

How could he do something like that to me? He just lied about being at a meeting, to be with that... that snob. Her face looked as fake as... our relationship. Thanks Zayn, you clearly know how to break a heart.

I drive back to my place, storm in, and let myself fall down on my bed. The tears stream down as if they are waterfalls.

Dad was right about Zayn. That doesn't make the hit right, but I do feel a bit stupid for not listening to him. I should've listened to him, I should've just dumped Zayn. Not that there was one little cell in my body that could do that, but I should've done what's best for me, which was dumping him. Now I'm the one with a broken heart.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Why do I always get tired when I cry my heart out? It is a perfect thing before you go to bed, but when it happened during the day, you're just tired and do nothing. And besides, every stupid thing I even think of doing, reminds me of that someone I really hate right now. It isn't that I-want-you-to-die-hate, but just hate because he's a dick. Why would I want someone I love to die, that doesn't make sense, but that the moment nothing makes sense to me.

I let myself fall down on the couch and grab my phone. Delete Zayns messages, and change my backgrounds, yes it were pictures of us together.

Don't blame me, I bet that loads of people with a boy/girlfriend have a pic of them together as backgrounds. Don't lie to me because I'm just a person who lives inside of Meyke's head, I know you'd do that same if you'd have a boy/girlfriend, or of you already have one.

My vibrating phone gets me put of my thoughts. Because I startle, I drop my phone but immediately pick it back up, and pick up.

"Hellooo?" I say holding my phone to my ear.

"EMILY"

"Hey Jules"

"What's up? You sound different then you used to sound. Did something bad happen? Emily please tell me what's up because I'm worried" Julie talks really fast.

"Nothing. I'm just tired, that's it"

"No that's not it, you don't sound so... Depressed when you're tired"

"Urgh, it's complicated"

"Emily Alice Smith, you are going to tell me what's up, because I just bought a ticket to come three weeks earlier to chill with my bestie... Wait is it ok if I call you my bestie?"

"Yeah, it's alright"

"Cool, so I'm coming three weeks earlier to be with my bestie and the ticket was expansive, sort of, so tell me what's up"

"Three weeks earlier? Oh my god Jules, I love you so much!"

"STOP AND TELL ME WHATS UP POO FACE"

"Zayn and I broke up" I say quick before I burst out in tears again.

"OH MY GOD NOOOO"

"Please don't because it just happened and I think I'm a bit hydrated"

"I'm so happy I bought that ticket, I am going to make you forget about that boy, I don't know how but I know I will"

"Thanks weirdo, I'm looking forward to it"

"You know it's in three weeks huh?"

"Wait, really?"

"YES! But is there anything I can do food my little banana?"

"Be amazing, don't be dick, don't be like peter poo"

"I can do that" Julie says, "want to talk to my stupid brother?"

"Sure, why not"

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

"URGH PERRIE I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I FUCKING LOVE EMILY TO DEATH"

"It just happened..." Perrie says acting innocent.

“THAT DOESN’T JUST HAPPEN”

“It did”

"URGH, JUST GET OUT, DAMN"

"Zayn, please"

"GET THE FUCK OUT, PLEASE"

"I'm sorry Zayn..."

"OUT, NOW" I yell with tears streaming down my face.

What have I done? Why didn't I stop Perrie? What is wrong with me? I have... had a girlfriend and I just let someone else kiss me. I was going to tell Emily about this fake dating, so we could solve things our way, but now Emily hates me, thanks to Perrie.

AN:

Meh went to amsterdam today, to visit the film academic at the AHK or whatever it's called in English, oh wel it was AMAZING MEH, so many cute boy :)

oh well, I just found the this is us version of teenage dirtbag and now i'm just really happy I'll leave it at the side, of well adios love you guys thanks for the 1k :)