Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

EMILY’S POV

Urgh, my head. It hurts so much. I can't even remember when and how I got home. Wait, am I even at home? And how did I get into my onesie?

I slowly open my eyes, but there's nothing to see. The whole room is dark while I try to find my phone. When I finally find it I look what time it is. Urgh, half past seven. Too early to get up. But with a troth that’s killing me, maybe it's smart to get something to drink.

I get out of my warm bed, turn a little light on, I am in my own place I see, and walk towards the kitchen. To grab a glass of water.

I think hear some kind of snore. But it's probably just the wind or something like that. Wait... That doesn't sound like the wind, does it? It's an actual snore. What the heck? Where does that come from?

"Emily?"

Holy shit.

"Are you ok" The male voice says again.

"What the fuck" I whisper to myself.

"Em, chill it's just me" the person, who was apparently laying on my couch, says and steps into the light.

"ZAYN, DUDE" I yell with big eyes, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SCARE ME GOSH"

Wait, he's shirtless... His abs and those tattoos.

EMILY YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM!

No, no I'm not liking him, NO. I do NOT like this good looking, tattooed boy.

"I'm sorry. Is your hand ok?" He asks while I look down to my hand, which is bleeding... Oh god. I broke the glass with my bare hand.

Blood... Urgh... Zayn doesn't know that when I see blood I'll faint and...

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

What's that noise? And where does that light come from? Wait, that's probably Emily. After a cab brought her home last night, I put her into bed and sat down for a minute. Guess I fell asleep. But I can't remember taking of my shirt... oh well.

I hear floating water, and look up, over the edge of the couch.

"Emily?" I ask, but apparently I scarred her as the glass breaks in her hand.

"Are you ok?" I ask while I slowly get up.

"What the heck" I hear Emily say.

"Em, chill it’s just me" I say as I walk over to her.

"ZAYN DUDE, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SCARE ME GOSH"

"I'm sorry. Is your hand ok?" I ask her and point over to her hand.

She looks down at it, her eyes grow and the color in her skin goes from a normal pink color to almost white.

"Zayn... I-I..." She says and falls down on the ground.

"Holy shit"

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY’S POV

"Emily, are you alright?" I hear Zayn ask, his voice sounds weird, like I'm in some kind of tunnel.

"Oh thank god you aren't dead" Zayn says after a little moment of silence. His voice sounds normal now.

"Urgh, my head" I say opening my eyes, "what happened?"

"You fainted"

"Why?"

"I don't know. You looked over to your hand and just fainted"

"Oh that's right, the glass... I can't see blood. I'm a pussy"

"Ooh, now it makes sense. And you are not a pussy. Let me help you get up"

Zayn helps me get up, and takes care of my hand. Apparently he has done this before, or he's just some kind of super human and knows how to do this. The last option sounds the most realistic, he's a super human.

"Thank you so much, Zayn" I say while I watch him being busy with my hand.

"No problem" Zayn says smiling cute.

Remember all those times I told you Zayn was ugly... I take that back. He's actually pretty cute. But I'm still not liking him in that kind of way. Never, he's in my 'I-don't-know-you-that-well-but-you-are-really-sweet- weird-funny-nice-and-cute-friendzone'. I made it special for him.

"Fits it okay?" Zayn asks me getting me out of my thought.

"Yup, it's totally perfect"

"You should go back to bed, you look pretty tired"

"So do you" I tell him, looking at the dark spots underneath his eyes, "but you are not sleeping on the couch"

"Emily, don't bother. It's a good sleep couch"

"Zayn, I have a king sized bed, I don't need the whole thing"

"Your dad is going to kill me"

"I wasn't planning on raping you, so you are going to shut it, and sleep next to me"

"Wait, what, raping me?" Zayn asks while we walk to my bedroom.

"Just pretend like you didn't hear that, alright?"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Bed, can I just say that I love you more than anything? Your warm, never judge me, and you're always here for me when I get home, I just love you.

I open my eyes, and look at the time. Two o'clock, sound better than the half past seven from this morning.

I feel Zayn's arm around me, making me smile and look at him. He looks pretty happy when he sleeps, oh and he also looks a bit cute.

"Hmm.. no" he mumbles and pulls me closer to him.

"Meh, Zayn, let me go. I really need to go to the toilet" I say while I try to get his hand of my onesie.

"Zayn, helloooo" I poke his nose and his cheek, but he won't wake-up.

"Zayn, do you want me to pee in this bed?"

"Hmmm Emily" he mumbles.

"Is that a yes or no, mister?" I ask while I slowly see him open his eyes.

"Hi" he says with cracky morning voice.

"Zayn, can you please let go of me because I need to go to the toilet really badly"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry" he says getting red cheeks.

"Thank you so much" I say as I run towards the bathroom.

AN; 

Jets just leave this chapter right.... there, yes perfect