Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

EMILY’S POV

After a little drive, we arrive at some restaurant that looks pretty fancy.  We get escorted to the back of the restaurant, to conservatory. The conservatory is beautiful decorated with plants, little lights, some candles and a table set for two. Zayn shoves one of the chairs back for me as I sit down, and get something to drink.

Urgh, he such a gentleman. He opens doors for me, shoves back chairs, and let’s not forget about the weird feelings he gives me.

“Zayn, this is absolutely beautiful” I tell him when the waitress left.

“Thank you, we put a lot of effort in it, to make it look like this”

“Wait, you did all this?”

“With help of a couple of waitress”

“It’s beautiful”

Gosh he looks so amazing. He didn’t shave, which makes me happy because he looks really… sexy. I normally don’t use that word when I describe people, but there is just no other way to describe Zayn with facial hair.

I can’t believe I used to think he was ugly, because it turned out he’s everything but ugly. He’s cute, sweet, funny, and really important: weird. I just really like him…

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Zayn!” I say cleaning the ice-cream he just put into my face. 

“Sorry, I missed your month a bit…”

“A bit? Zayn this is my cheek. Be prepared, because I’ll get you back”

“No, you don’t have to”

“Don’t care”

“Babe, please”

“Too late. Be prepared because my revenge will be really sweet: 

After Zayn and I finished the ice-cream, we decide to go home. We get up and walk towards the exit, getting blinded by flashing lights.

“Fuck” I hear Zayn mumble. He grabs my hand and takes me with him.

“Alright, I didn’t really saw that one coming, so I’m going to check if there is another way to get out of here. Just stay here I’ll be right back” Zayn tells me, I nod as response and he leaves.

After a minute or so he’s back, not looking very happy.

“So, turned out… there is no other way to get out of here. We have to go through there”

“Really?”

“I’m so sorry Emily, I didn’t want this to happen”

“You can’t help it, they’re just doing their job”

“But I wanted you to have an amazing night, now it’s ruined”

“No it’s not Zayn. It’s still amazing, just because of you”

“Really?” Zayn asks shyly, as she blushes and looks towards the ground.

“Yes, now give me a hug and protect me because I'm scared”

Zayn obeys and pulls me into a hug. He tells me that I don’t have to be scared, that they won’t hurt me. And if they do, Zayn will kill them. He says I have to walk fast, and just look at the ground, so I won’t get blinded by the flashing lights. All I do is nod. I know that he has to deal with this loads of times, so he probably knows what to do best.

“Are you ready?” Zayn asks me.

“Yeah… maybe”

“Come” he grabs my hand as we walk into the sea of flashing lights.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

We step into the lobby, push the up button at the elevator and wait till it's down here.

"Zayn, I had the most amazing date ever" Emily tells me smiling cute.

"I'm really glad you liked it" I tell her smiling back at her.

"Do you guys have to play tomorrow?"

"Uhm, I believe not"

"Oh, alright" she says, with a little disappointment in her voice.

"But we could do something together, if you'd like"

"I'd love that"

The elevator doors opens, and Emily is ready to step in.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" I tell her as I pull her into a hug.

"Yeah. Bye"

"Bye" I say, kiss her cheek and she steps into the elevator.

I look at her with a smile on my face. I'm glad she had an amazing night, and that we can see each other tomorrow again.

She waves at while the doors slowly close. Her eyes breaking contact with me as she stares to the ground and smiles.

I can't just let her go like that. I can't let the girl I love go home without even a little kiss. The doors are already closed and I hear the elevator go up. Maybe if I'm really fast, I can be at the third maybe fourth floor before the elevator. I'll push the button there, so I can just give her that kiss.

I run towards the stairs as fast as I can and start running them up. Because of all the adrenaline in my body, I can run those stairs without getting tired.

I arrive at the third floor and push the button of the elevator, with success. After a couple of seconds the doors open.

"Zayn?" Emily says sounding a bit surprised. She probably did not expect this.

"Hi"

"Did you just run?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because..." I look into her beautiful blue eyes, while my stomach goes crazy.

"Because what-...?" Emily asks, but I sush her by pressing my lips on hers. I lay my hands on her waist, and pull her closer while her hands end up in my neck with her fingers dancing through my hair. Our lips move in sync as I hear the elevator doors close, and we go up again. I slip my tongue into her mouth, as one of my hands go to her lower back.

"Zayn..." Emily says pulling out.

"Yeah?"

"Not here" she says as I bit my lip. The elevator doors opens, which means we're at her flat. She grabs my hand and takes me with her.

AN:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MEEH

first update of the year weyhey, i am now going to wait for Sherlock to begin, BYE