Chapter Twenty-Two

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

EMILY’S POV

"EMILY, EMILY EEEMMIIILLLYYYY" I hear Julie yell from across the hallway. She's waving her hands, one hand is full of papers and magazines and in the other one she has her phone.

"Slow down tiger"

"Dudette, you and Peter Poo are all over the internet, magazines and E! News" Julie says breathing heavily, "here look! They even mentioned your dad"

"Woh, wait what?"

"Yeah, in the article of the mirror"

Urgh, I fucking hate the mirror. They always make people look bad and they're never nice about someone.

“Zayn Malik (20) is being a real gentleman for his new blonde catch. Holding doors, paying dinner and protecting his mystery girl. Malik took the nineteen-year old, daughter of Alex Smith, the owner of the O2 Arena London, Emily Smith out for a fancy dinner.

The two met during a One Direction meet and greet, after Smith got dared to kiss Malik, apparently that’s when the sparks began to fly. After a long time of not seeing each other they met again in the sunny Sydney, Australia. Smith currently studies there while she earns some money working at the Allphones Arena. The night Malik had to play, they met again.

After the date Malik stayed over at Smiths place to walk out the next morning with a big smile on his face. We wonder what the two did up there. More news soon, here on http://www.mirror.co.uk

Beneath the article they placed a couple of pictures. Three of the night we got out for dinner and two of Zayn leaving my place. He does have a massive smile on his face, which makes him look pretty cute.

Wait Emily stop the ‘Zayn-is-cute’ thinking, this is bad.

"Hey, I saw you on E! News this morning" some girl says and I look up from Julie's phone.

"You were with that One Direction boy" the girl tells me, "I didn't know you studied here, cool"

The girl walks away with a smile on her face.

"What the heck" I say as I feel my phone vibrate.

Dad: Emily, we need to tall asap.

Emily: Alright, I'll call you after school ok?

Dad: ok

Let's see, the next person who decided to text me. I don’t have all the time in the world right now, this is bad and… oh it’s Zayn, that’s alright.

Zayn: babe, I'm so sorry. I assume you saw some of the articles about us. I don't want you to get hurt/hated, is there any possible way I can make it up to you? Please let me know xxxxZ

Emily: Ah cutie, this isn't your fault. I'm alright I guess. We'll find a way to get this all sorted out :) Xxx<3

Zayn: I'm also really sorry towards your dad. I know he doesn't like me, but I just hope there is a way he can forgive me