Chapter Twenty-Five

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

EMILY’S POV

“Bye boyfriend” I say and give Zayn a kiss.

“Bye girlfriend. Good luck with your dad”

“You with the management”

“Oh fuck, I’m going to be late”

“Alright, alright. I’ll get out” I give him another kiss and get out of his car while Zayn helps me with my luggage. We give each other a goodbye kiss, before I get into the lobby, and bring my stuff up to my flat.

It’s good to be back home, sleeping in my own bed, British TV channels and radio, my own shower, my own stuff. It just feels good to be back here.

I unpack my suitcase, make sure all my clothes are in the washing machine, and put everything back in its original place. When I’m finally done unpacking I decide that it’s time to call dad, and ask when and where he wants to meet.

With shaking hands I grab my phone and dial his number.

“Hello?” I hear my dad’s low voice say.

“Hey dad, with me. I was wondering if it’s OK for me to stop by”

“Yeah, sure. If you can come over we can also have our little talk”

“Alright, I’ll be there in ten”

I hang up and put my phone back into my pocket. I grab the couple of gifts I bought for my family and get out. After a little drive I arrive at my old house, get out of the car and ring the doorbell. While I wait for someone to open up, I hear some kid, who happens to be my sister, yell my name. The door swings open and I get almost attacked.

“EMMMMIIEEEEE” Ella yells happy and jumps into my arm.

“Hey little monster, you’re so big!”

“And you’re so than”

I put Ella down and walk over to my mom and dad. My mom insists me to sit down and drink a cup of tea while I hand everyone their presents and tell about my amazing time down under. I skip the whole Zayn thing, because I’m not into a screaming Ella, a dad who wants to murder me, and a mom… I have no idea how she’ll react. Maybe she is happy for me, maybe she’ll hate me like dad, I have no idea.

“Emily, shall we go and talk somewhere?” my dad asks suddenly.

“Uhm... sure” I say as the nerves get bigger and bigger.

I follow my dad to his office where we sit down.

“Emily…”

“Yes…” I say hearing my voice shake.

“Can you please tell me why?”

“Dad…”

Right now, I just don’t want to lie. I want people to know how much I love Zayn, and why I love him this much. I’m done hiding.