Chapter Fourty-One

Meh go check out Apartment 17, written by @ashhhton, just bc it's epic :) the link is at the side

CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE

EMILYS POV

"Julie, you have been acting all happy and shit for more than a week, what is going on?" I ask her when we're in the car on our way to school.

"I AM HAPPY"

"Why? Decided to tell Luke about you and Ash?"

"NOOOOO, oh Calum knows but he promised not to tell Luke, but we have to keep him from alcohol and from truth or dare"

"Alright, fine with me"

"But back to me being happy. I AM HAPPY BECAUSE OF ZEMILY"

Zemily, seriously? We aren’t even dating, we’re just back to being friends and she already got us a ship name.

"Seriously, you got us a ship name?"

"Yeah duh, we had a group chat named 'the Zemily project', but it didn't really work out the way we wanted to. BUT I AM HAPPY FOR YOU, look at you, all smiling and poo"

"No poo, just smiling"

"Fine, just smiling. I bet you are thinking of someone called Zayn, I don't know his middle name, Malik, and about the date, THAT HAPPENS TO BE TONIGHT"

So yes, he kind of asked me out, well not really kind of, he just did. But we’re going to chill at his place, so we’re a hundred percent sure there aren’t any paps.

"His middle name is Javadd. But I first have to go to the studio where he is recording a new video, so no time for nerves"

"Wait what video?"

"Best Song Ever, I have no idea what to expect"

"Expect something like the Wanted, and it will probably be less crappy"

"Julie you know I like the wanted, don't hate them"

"Funny Emily, very funny"

"I KNOW"

We park the car and get in. We are already late for class because my lovely friend Julie ever here, had to do her make-up three times. She really needs more practice. Not that she needs makeup, because Ash will also love her without, but nope, she won't listen. Back in Australia, I was only allowed to wear mascara, because Zayn wanted me to look natural, and not like a clown. Oh well, he meant it in a good way, I hope for him.

-*-*-*-*-*-

JULIES POV

ZEMILY IS BACK TOGETHER AND OH MY GOSH, I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM. URGH, I am so happy that I want to tell everyone about Ash and I, so yes I am really happy.

The weird thing about Emily is that when we are at school she can magically disappear, and I never know where she is. Sometimes it takes me a couple of minutes to notice she is gone, and then suddenly she pops up again. I hope for Zayn that she doesn’t do that on the date tonight. But yeah, now she is gone and I don't really know what to do, or where to go.