Chapter Thirty-Six

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

EMILYS POV

"Hey Em, are you alright? I got your note and texted you, but you didn't answer" Julie says walking in.

"Still alive" I say as I throw my arms into the air, while I stay lied down on the sofa.

"Thank god, are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, sort of"

"I stayed with the boys tonight, sorry about that"

"No, it's fine. I know you like Ashton"

"I DO NOT LIKE ASHTON, NO" Julie yells a bit too quick.

"You do, believe me"

"Meh, stop it" Julie says as she sits down next to me and crosses her arms, "Luke would never let us be a thing..."

"Then tell Luke to go to hell that you like this boy and that he likes you. You can't let him slip through your fingers like that. You can't let Ashton go like that, not like I did"

"Wait I don't get it. What did you do?"

"I saw Zayn the other day, and instead of talking to him I said that I didn't want that and I walked away. The only possible way I could ever get back to that boy, ruined within a couple of seconds”

"What? Emily, is that why you left?"

"Yes, and now I feel stupid for not speaking up. I shouldn't have lied to myself, and I should just have said that I still love him, but instead..." I say as I bury my face into my hands.

"It will be alright. You'll forget about him"

"I won't, I really won't. I'm supposed to be over him, but seeing him only helped me to remember how cute he is when he's tired, and how much I still love him. I can’t keep lying to myself that I don’t like him, because we all know I really do"

"I really wish I could help you, with anything"

"Thanks..." I say and dry my tears, "enough about me. What's up with you and Ashton?"

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

Can I please marry my bed? Yes? There is nothing, besides Emily, my family, the boys, the fans and loads of other things, I love more than my bed. It's the only thing that sort of seems happy when I walk in, and that doesn't want me to do things I don't want to...

I wonder why Emily said 'don't' yesterday. I am still trying to figure out what she meant with it. Was it a 'don't-even-try-you-poo-face'-don't, or a 'don't-talk-and-just-kiss-me'-don't, maybe just a don't and it didn't mean anything. It's actually pretty cool how a word can make you so confused, not if you're the person itself, but it's cool.

"Zayn, are you in here?" I hear Perrie say as she walks through my apartment.

"No, I'm dead. Go away or my spirit will kill you with a spoon"

"Hey, here you are" she says opening the door, and stepping in.

"DON'T come into my room, it's mine. I only share it with people like Emily, the boys of my family, not with you. Ksssst get away"

"Jesus sorry, don't act so weird" Perrie says rolling her big blue eyes, making her fake eyelashes go with. Urgh she is so fake.

"Don't tell me what to do in my own house"

"What’s wrong with you? The boys told me you’re acting weird, Leonardo told me, even the management. What's wrong?"

"Every fucking thing is wrong. I hate my life, all I want is for you to fly into space and never come back, and please take Leonardo and Bob and his men with you. I am tired and I can't sleep because all of you people"

"That's so realistic" Perrie says thinking she is all cool and stuff, but nope, she is not.

"And seeing Emily made it all harder, because I realized how much I miss her. I just really want her back and... Why am I telling you this?"

"I asked"

"So, you are one of the problems. Because of you I can't be with Emily, you made her break up with me, so why would I tell you all this? You are so weird, now please just leave because I need sleep"

"Fine, I don’t want to be around someone who is this grumpy"

"Good, have a horrible day!"

"You too" she says as she slams the door.

Stupid Perrie. I still don't get why I thought she looked good in the beginning. She is just one ball of fakeness, every single thing of her is just fake. At least Emily isn't fake...

I should've just spoke up yesterday. I shouldn't have let her go like that. I know she is worth fighting for, but at that moment I couldn't do anything. All I could was stare at her, and let her walk away. I'm stupid, as always.

-*-*-*-*-*-

JULIES POV

Gosh, Emily and Zayn should just make things up. I know Emily still loves him, and Zayn probably still loves Emily. I know that I don't know him that well, and that he's 'dating' Perrie, but to me it doesn't look really real. Maybe the boys and I could do something to make them talk to each other. Good idea, but first convince the boys...

I grab my phone unlock it, open Watsapp, and make a new group named 'the Zemily project'

Julie: guys, we have to do something about Em and Zayn. We have to make them talk to each other, so they can be less depressed again.

Luke: she does need that

Ashton: Niall told me Zayn walked out of the rehearsal yelling and really mad. Maybe it has something to do with Emmo

Luke: he said something about that everyone wants something from him, and no one wants him to be happy.

Julie: I know he was happy with Em

Michael: HELLO I HAVE A NEW POKEMON GAME, BYE

Calum: shut it Michael, we are trying to make people date, don't play pokemon.

Michael: I don't like u bye

Luke: FOCUS GUYS WE NEED TO GET THEM BACK TOGETHER

Julie: Em just told me she saw him, and now he's fucking depressed

Luke: We need to do this quick, otherwise one of them will kill themselves

Calum: NO, EMMO DON'T DIE PLEASE

Julie: they wouldn't but I get the point.

Michael: because of you guys I’m dead :(

Ashton: Sucks for you

Julie: What effs, the Zemily project has officially began.

 AN:

hola ghost readers who never comment. WHY DON"T YOU COMMENT? I care about you little reading people, and i want to know stupid things about your day so maybe i can put it into my story, and yes i've done that before.

well I'm now going to cuddle my huge stuffed bear :)

ONLY 2 DAYS TILL MY NEW FANFIC, and i would actually like to know who's exited... i kind of am.