Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE

EMELY’S POV

Australia, Australiaaaaaaa. Be prepared you huge island, because this clumsy girl is on her way to be… uhm… clumsy in Australia?

“Flight 705 to Hong Kong, China is ready to board. Flight 705 to Hong Kong, China is ready to board” some female voice sounds through the speakers.

Yes I’m flying to Hong Kong, it’s just to make some kind of pit stop, they just don’t fly straight to Sydney.

I hand the really happy looking, cough cough, women my ticket and passport. She looks at in for like 0.67 seconds and roughly hands it back to me.

Let’s see, seat 24A, a window seat, NICE. I LOVE looking out of the window, see the world get smaller and smaller each second. But when were above the clouds it gets bored, and I don’t care anymore. Oh well, I just hope we get some good food.

“No Ashton, poo face. That’s my seat” I hear an Australian boy say, as I turn towards him. I see a couple of boys standing there. Two weird ones, and two pretty cute ones. The Asian one, and pink haired one are the two weird ones, but then we have a blonde one and the one with the cute little curls. Yeah, they’re cute.

“Hello there” the blonde one says to, I guess, me, while he sits down next to me.

“Hi”

“I’m Luke” he says with his cute Australian accent.

“I’m Emily”

“Well, I guess we’re stuck to each other the upcoming hours”

“I guess we are”

Good conversation little Australian boy.

-*-*-*-*-*-

So this Luke boy is seventeen, and has his own band? How cool is that? He just went to London to record their debut album. When I was seventeen I was just being a horrible teen, busy with school, friends… and yes, boys, they’re still interesting. Oh well, I was just being a normal teen, but nope, not this boy.

“So you fly all the way to Australia to study?” Luke asks me.

“Yup, I’m going to take a look at the way of teaching, teach, study, and enjoy Australia”

“Cool, maybe you get to teach Ashton’s little brother”

Oh for those who didn’t know, Ashton is the curly one. Michael is the pink haired one. And Calum the Asian one who isn’t Asian but just looks Asian. Pretty weird if you’d ask me.

-*-*-*-*-*-

LUKES POV

Urgh, she's pretty. So, I've said it! Gosh, I'm so happy I got this seat. Thanks boys.

"Psssst Lukey" Ashton whispers when Emily got up and went to the toilet.

"Waddup?"

"SHES FUCKING CUTE MAN"

"Oh no. No. NO! Don't start it Ashton. You guys wanted me to get this seat so hands off my perfect seat. We are not switching"

"I didn't want to switch"

"Believe me, you want to, you really want to"

"I just said she's-..."

"Shut it Fletcher"

"Fine... Alexander"

"SHUT IT"

"Guys... Can I get to my seat?" Emily asks standing next to Ashton.