Chapter Fourty-Seven

CHAPTER FOURTY ZEVEN

ZAYNS POV.

Urgh, I don't want to leave. I know how much I love touring, and how much I love seeing new cities, countries and the fans of course. But I also love being with Emily. I know I have to go on tour and I don't mind, but I just wish I could take Emily with me.

"Sexy faaaaacceee?" I hear Emily yell as she walks thought the front door. I get up, and walk downstairs to the living room where Emily is at.

"Hi beautiful" I say as I give her a kiss.

"Hiya. How was your day?" Emily asks putting al her things down.

"Uhm... I did some practice for the tour, mom came by to check out my hand, and I missed you"

"Ah, cutie" Emily says kissing my cheek, "Zayn, I have a serious question for you"

Oh god. Or its going to be a really stupid and totally unserious question. Or she is dead serious, with Emily I never know..

"Alright, I'm ready to give you a serious answer"

"What if I managed to do my study on my own, as in without school, and that I won't have to go to school just sit behind some laptop?"

"Then you could come with me on tour so I won't have to miss you"

"Then I have some good news for you"

"Wait, what? Are you serious?"

"I told you it was a serious question, so yeah it kinda is"

"If you are fucking with me I will... Uhm-.."

"Love me, because you already do. Well, Julie and I both managed to do that, so she can kiss the poo out of Ashton, and now I can kiss the poo out of you"

"Beautiful said, baby" I say and press my lips on Emily's.

Emily, you are so weird and I love you so much. I know how much she loves going to UNI and she just give that up on me. She is going to study herself, and I know that will probably be hard, but at least I'm here for her.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILYS POV

Guess who is going on tour with a very beautiful boy? I AM, WEYHEY. Julie is going to the US to roll al over Ashton, while I can roll over my pretty boy. We decided to sell the flat, as we won't be there anymore. Julie will go back to Australia after this tour, and I will probably move in with Zayn, if he wants me to or not. I only have to miss my weirdo a couple of weeks because Ash and his munchkins are opening up for Zayn and his little apes.

The ringing doorbell gets me out of my thoughts.

"Not me" Zayn and I both yell at the same time, but decided to do a quick play of rock-paper-colours-scissors to decide who is going to open up.

We're such crappy adults.

Oh well, so Zayn loses and has to open up, while I make stupid selfie with his phone.

"EMMMYYYY" I hear a little monster yell as I feel someone attack me from behind.

"Hi monster" I say as I continue making stupid pictures as Ella poses along with me.

"Ella, you want something to drink, or eat?" Zayn asks as I decide to lay his phone away.

"Uhm... Yes please"

"Aaah you are so well raised, I am so proud of you little monster"

I pet her head while she sits down on the stool next to me.

"I know right? Thanks to mum" Ella says as she gets some hot chocolate and a cookie from Zayn.

"Why do you love my little sister more then you love me? Can't I get hot chocolate or a cookie"

"Sorry babe, I love you" Zayn says kissing my cheek, grabbing something to drink and a cookie for me.

"Thanks beautiful boy who happened to be my lovely boyfriend"

"Jak, stop being so... In love with each other" Ella says.

"Sorry" we both say and through some kind of telepathy we both know what we're where thinking about. We both turn towards Ella and sandwich her in a hug, knowing that she doesn't like that. She starts acting like she is spastic.

Sorry Ell, not my fault Zayn and I have tattoo telepathy.

-*-*-*-*-*-

So Ella was being a little kid and wanted to play some hide and seek. We decided that we could only hide on the first floor of the flat. Ella is the one who is doomed to look for us, and because I already hide at some master placed where no one could find me, I'm all out of perfect places. I also don't have much time left to hide so I decide that the best place to hide is, at the couch.

"I AM COMMING" Ella yells as I hear her footsteps run around.

I suddenly feel a hand cover my mouth as I turn my head. Looking into Zayns eyes, as he communicates to come with him. I follow his lead, he opens the closet door and let me step in first.

"You have to be quiet, alright?" He whispers.

"Yeah ssssst" I whisper back.

Thanks to the little space there is in this closet we are a bit forced to hold each other, this way we both have the most space.

"Psssstt, babe" Zayn whispers into my ear.

"Yes" I whisper back looking at him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I say and press my lips on his. My hands crawl up to his neck as I let my fingers slide through his short hair. He lays his hands on my lower back and pulls me even closer to him.

I get dragged away in a sort of dream world where Zayn and I are the only persons. I feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, as my head goes empty. It feels just as before all the drama with Perrie, just as if we are back in Australia, just on our own-…

“OH MY GOD, GROSS” we suddenly hear Ella yell as I get back on earth, while we pull out of our kiss. We both are a bit shocked, but so is Ella.

“I’m sorry that you had to see that, little monster” I tell her as we step out of the closet.

“Sorry is not enough, it won’t repair thar picture I have, that will never leave my head”

“How can we make it up to you, please, I love you”

“Ice cream”  

“I’ll pay, you can get as much as you want, you know you are my favorite sister of Emily” Zayn says as he picks her up and hugs her.

“Aaah and you are my favorite boyfriend Emily ever had” Ella tells Zayn and hugs him back.

I look at the two being silly with each other. I’m glad Ella likes Zayn, and that Zayn likes Ella. It really warms my heart seeing them like this, knowing that I do make good choices.

I never heard from dad or Nick again, which is good. I don’t need someone to tell me that I make stupid decisions and I certainly don’t need a stupid boy who thinks he can own me or something like that. I’m actually really glad that everything went the way it did. The breakup with Zayn only made our relationship stronger, and deciding to not give a fuck to what others say gives me time to relax. You can say whatever you want, but after all, life is a pretty funny but really good thing.

AN
HI SEXY PEOPLE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY
I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS, AND I'LL BE POSTING THE EPILOGUE PRETTY SOON. THANKS FOR THE COMENTS AND VOTES I LOVW YPU GUYS, NOW GO AND READ THE FORST CHAPTER OF LIVING LOUDER ANF TELL ME WHAT YA THINK BYE<3