Chapter Twenty-Three

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

EMILY’S POV

Goodbye Australia, I'll never forget you weird huge island. I wish I saw more if you, but nope. I'll be back someday.

Urgh, I already miss Julie, Luke and the boys. I don't really have people like them back home. I wish I could've just brought them with me, but nope. Julie has to finish her study, but promised to visit at least once. Luke on the other hand, will be in London in three months, I can live with that.

"Babe, are you crying?" Zayn asks me.

He stayed a bit longer, so we can fly back home together, be together, and have some more dates like out first one. Isn't he cute, yes he is.

"No, no I'm fine" I lie.

"I can see you're not fine when there is a tear rolling down your cheek"

"I don't want to leave them. What if they forget about me? It's a long distance"

"They won't, believe me. There is no way anyone can forget about you, and I'm telling you this out of all my experience"

"Zayn..."

"Yeah?"

"This...? Us...? Isn't just some stupid summer love right? Because for me you're not. I don't want this to be over when we get home"

"Nooo, Emily what made you think that"

"Your song, Summer Love"

"That is not about you. I would never to that to you"

"Good, otherwise I had to kill you, do you understand that?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, now let's get some coffee"

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

So we're still not a hundred percent official, but I love Emily and for me that's the only thing that matters. I know this isn't really fair towards the fans, but it's just better for Emily and I. This way, we can just figure it out ourselves, without everyone having their thoughts about it.

I know there are loads of pictures of us together, but we decided to not hold hands or kiss in public, and tell the media that we're just good friends. It's weird tho, being in love with someone and don't show it to everyone. The crew knows, Luke and Julie know, we know, but the fans don't know, I guess.

With the fans I never know what they know and what they don't know. I know they leaked the album which is pretty impressive, but I don't know if they know about us. Maybe they do, maybe that whole tumblr site or whatever is full of it. I don't know. If it is, I hope they accept Emily, and just don't hate her because she's my girlfriend. Weird word, I'd rather call her ‘my girl’, sounds better.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY’S POV

Unofficially dating Zayn is pretty weird. I know we both thought it would be a better idea if we don’t tell the media. Some people of Zayns crew, Julie and Luke know, and that’s about it. It’s weird that I can’t hold his hand, can’t give hem kisses when I want it to, but it’s all for the best…