Chapter Fourty-Three

CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE

ZAYNS POV

"After you, my lady" I say when I opened the door.

"Thank you" Emily says as she walks in.

I turn on some lights, take Emily's stuff for her and lay them aside.

"Did you work a lot in that drawing room thing?" Emily asks pointing at some new spray paint busses that are on the table.

"I actually have, I used it as therapy"

"May I see it?"

"Sure, follow me"

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILYS POV

We walk into Zayns drawing room, as he turns on the lights.

"Sorry for the mess" Zayn tells me as I look around to the spray painted walls.

"You have no idea how badly I want to do something like this at my place"

"Take a spray painter and do whatever you like"

"I can't, it's your place"

"Alright, well if you have just a couple of seconds..." Zayn says as he walks out of the room.

I take a look at the paper drawings on the floor. There are a couple of quick sketches, and some final works that are pretty amazing. At the bottom of the pile of paper I find a paper that says: '17 November - Emily', with a curious look I turn the paper around. My jaw drops as a I look at the drawing.

Holy Jesus I didn't know Zayn could do this. Damn, this is so beautiful.

"Are you looking at, what I think you're looking at?" Zayn, who just walked in, says as I look up.

"Zayn, this is so amazing"

"You are actually not supposed to see that, because it was drawn the time we broke up, and I just missed you. I don’t want you to think that I’m some creeper, you know?"

"Sush, it's beautiful, and I love it and I feel absolutely honored"

"You really like it? Don't you think it's weird that I like to draw you?

"It looks just like a picture, how can I not like that? I can't even draw like that"

"You actually can"

"Meh, sush I cannot. Now tell me why you have that huge canvas"

So this boy over here, just got me a huge canvas, just so I could spray paint, because I don't want to ruin his walls. Is that cute or what? Yes it is.

Weird boy.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"AH, ZAYN NOO" I yell as he puts another line of blue paint on my face.

"Sorry, but you just ruined my shirt"