Chapter Fourteen

BIRTHDAY UPDATE WEYHEY

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

EMILY’S POV

Urgh, I hate job applications. You have to be all perfectly dressed up, act perfect and you can’t really be yourself.

I park my car at the large parking lot around the arena. I walk inside towards a sort of front desk where a really happy, cough cough, woman is sitting.

“Hello, I’m here for John Oatini” I tell her.

“And your name is?”

“Emily Smith”

“Alright, one moment please” she says as she grabs the phone and dials a short number.

I look around while I wait. I have to say, this arena looks pretty cool. Not as cool as the O2, because that’s my dad’s own arena, but it’s cool.

“Yeah, miss? You can walk with me” the woman, who got up, says as she walks towards me. I nod and follow her trough the massive hallways of the arena.

“Here it is” she says as she opens a door.

“Emily, am I right?” some man, probably dad’s age only then with grey hair, says while I walk in.

“Yes, you’re totally right”

“I’m John. Sit down, please” he says after shaking my hands. I obey and sit down in the really comfortable chair.

“So Emily, your dad called, saying you just moved here. Tell me about that”

“Well, I just arrived here a couple of days ago. I’m here for my study, and to see a bit of Australia of course"

“Aha, I see. So have you ever worked in an arena before” he says changing the subject.

Well actually no. My dad owns the O2 and I’ve never really been there or helped him out. How the heck would I’ve known Zayn then? Wait, he doesn’t know that. Mm… Zayn. I kind of miss him though. I know it were only three days, but still. He really got to me… Wait, I shouldn’t be thinking about Zayn, I’m applying for a job, focus Emily.

“Yeah, I helped my dad loads of times”

“So, you have some experience, that’s great”

-*-*-*-*-*-

GUYS I GOT MYSELF A JOB! Who’s proud? James, are you? No… maybe Martha? Wait, I don’t even know a James nor a Martha. Oh well, there’s probably someone out there who might be a little proud, or not, I don’t care.

I should probably celebrate this with hot chocolate and a ‘How I Met Your Mother’ marathon, sounds great!

I get home, kick my shoes off hop into my onesie, let myself fall down on the couch and turn on the TV, while I hear my phone vibrate.

Luke: "HEY EMILY"

Emily: "HEY LUKEY"

Luke: "What ya doin?"

Emily: "Nothing, just got back from a job application, so now I'm just chilling"

Luke: "I'm bored can I come chill at your place?"

Luke, that was such a smooth move, bravo.

Emily: "Sure, why not. I'm having an How I Met Yo Mama marathon, don't care if you like it or not"

Luke: "I love HIMYM, like serious"

Emily: "Great, then be quick or I start without you"

Luke: "Already on my way"

I give him my address, put my phone away and stare at the TV. Just thinking about... nothing... No kidding, I was thinking about Zayn, as usually. I don't know what it is with this guy, but I felt so different around him. Good different. But why? I have absolutely no idea, it just was.

The doorbell gets me out of one of my many Zayn thoughts. I get up and without looking who's downstairs I open the door for him, or her. I get towards the kitchen to make some hot chocolate, and to waste some time till the person is up here.

"EMILYYY" I hear someone yell while, it's a low male voice so I assume it's a lad, voice say.

I open up and look into two blue eyes.

"Hi, I was too lazy to put normal cloths on, so I hope you don't mind ne wearing this" Luke says pointing to his jogging pants.

"Luke, I'm in an onesie, do I look like I care. I would be shocked if you were naked or anything, but common"

"Sorry I asked"

"No it's fine, come in"

"Meh, you were making hot chocolate milk"

"Jupp, you want some?"

"Yeah duh"

-*-*-*-*-*-

BARNEY, why are you so amazing? I would fangirl so head if I ever meet him. Oh god, have you ever seen how he and his little family dress up like, with Halloween? They're always matching and URGH, it's just super cute. I wonder what Zay-... NO ZAYN THOUGHT STOP IT.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

"Zayn, what are you going to do if you see Emily?" Alexander asks me.

"I have no idea"

"I still think it's weird that you feel this way, after five, almost six months of not seeing, or talking to her or anything"

"Let me be weird. Maybe it's only the thought of Emily that I really like. I just don't know how I really feel"

"It's all going to be fine, pirate"

“Thanks man”

Alexander is one of the reasons I love this job. If I wasn't in One Direction I probably would have never met him. I always loved The Cab, and it's just weird to think that one of them is a great friend of mine. So you Directioners should not give up, alright?

-*-*-*-*-*-

Australia, we are finally here. After getting out of the plane, and almost getting mobbed by fans, we finally got safe into the van and drove to the hotel. I love the fans but getting mobbed is not funny especially not for Niall, because he's a bit claustrophobic. I remember the first time he hot mobbed he came to my flat, crying because he was so scared. Poor boy.

AN: update bc of my bday weyhey, sorry didn't check it tho..