Chapter Thirty-Seven

AN: HI CHECK OUT MY NEW NIALL FANFIC CALLED LIVING LOUDER, OH AND IF YOU ARE DONE ADDING IT TO YOUR READING LIST, ALSO ADD THE WAY IT WAS AND READ IT BC JESUS IT'S EPIC

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

EMILYS POV

"Bye Ella, I love you" I tell her as she opens the car door.

"Love you too" she says as she gets out and runs inside.

Ella and I see each other almost every week, it only depends on where my dad is. When he is at home, we don’t see each other, so he can't ask any questions about where she is. But when he's home, it's easier to see each other, he can't bother Ella with questions. It's like we're having a secret relationship, only my mum knows about it.  

I drive back home, to pick up Julie, drive to the hotel to pick up Michael and Calum and then drive over to the tattoo shop.

Julie insisted to go with us because she has never been in a tattoo shop, and so she can hold my hand. I know I'm a though girl, but I always need someone to hold my hand.

"Oh my god, I am so nervous" Calum says jumping in his seat.

"ME TOO" Michael yells as he joins Calum with the jumping thing.

"GUYS CHILL, the whole car is going up and down" I say and they finally stop.

"SORRY" Calum yells as he fake cries.

So I'm finally getting my long wanted dream catcher tattoo. When I was eight I got one from my parents, and I love them ever since. I got one painted on my bedroom wall, and a little one hanging with my keys, and now I'm finally getting it tattooed.

When we arrive at the shop, Michael and Calum immediately go silence of overwhelming. With big eyes they look around the shop where I got most of my tattoos.

"Hey Emily" Aron, the man who made almost all my tattoos, says walking over to us.

“Hey Aron” I say and hug him, “this is my friend Julie, and those two weirdoes are Calum and Michael”

“Hi, nice to meet you” Aron shakes Julies hand as I tell the boys to come over here.

Aron made a couple of drawings for our tattoos, and as we look at them he makes his table ready.

“Emily, does it hurt?” Michael asks me.

“Not that much”

“But what if it’s ugly”

“Then you wasted money”

“But what if I change my mind”

“Then you also wasted money”

“But what if-…”

“MICHAEL, sush. Get that tattoo and be happy because I know you want it”

“Fine, sorry Emily”

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

I walk into the big office of Bob, sit down in a chair, and wait for him to come.

I don't know what he wants from me this time, but if I have to do something I don't want I'm done. I'm absolutely done with people telling me what to do. I just want to do what I want, for all I know this is MY life, not theirs.

Suddenly the door flies open and Bob walks into the office. He walks over to his desk and sits down.

"Why, hello there Zayn" he says a bit creepy.

"Hi"

"Let’s have a little talk about you and Perrie"

"I'd rather not talk about her"

"Tell me why?"

"Because I don't really like her, and she ruins my life thanks to you"

"It was a pleasure" Bob says smiling, "you two look fake. Make it work, or the two of you won't get the money"

"I don't care about that money, just make this stop. She is an absolute pain in the ass"

"Don't care, just do what I say, or you have to life with the consequences"

"I don't care about that money; I just want this to stop. I'm done with everyone telling me what to do. Not because your life sucks, does that mean you can absolute ruin mine. My life was good before this stupid thing with Perrie. You should mind your own business and not others"

"Oh Zayn, you stupid, stupid, boy"

"Takes one to know one"

"Shut up, you're just a stupid singing fucker, who is too stupid to think"

"Oh sure, and Obama is actually your gardener"

"Good guess. Remember when you had to go home because your stupid uncle died, well the fans still came to those concerts. So we don't need you. Go back to Bradford and be a dick. Finish your school, so you might get somewhere"

Auch. That hurts, a lot. I know they still came but they were there for the boys, and for the music. I’m just one of the reasons why they come.

"Fine, if you don't need me for concerts and for records, you don't need me to fake date Perrie, right?"

"Er... Uhm..."

"That's what I thought" I say, get up and walk out.

Stupid Bob. I did finish my school, and for all I know I'm in one of world’s most famous bands so I am somewhere.

AN:

my cat is smelling my 1D posters and cuddling with my guitar... i think she's weird...

oh well, I'm sorry for the short chapter, and that i didn't update yesterday. I'm not sure if i'm continuing the updates every day bc then i'll be at the end by a couple of days, which i don't like. I need to write more so i can update all day everyday. sorreeh

well sooooooooo uhm... yeah just add Living louder to your reading list. Not sure when I'm going to post the first chapter but it will probably be soon bc i'm really impatient and i don't like waiting.

the end, bye