Chapter Twenty-Seven

CHAPTER TWENTY- SEVEN

ZAYNS POV

"Hi Zayn" Perrie says as she walks in.

"Perrie, what are you doing here?"

"The management wanted us to get to know each other, remember. We're going to fake date?"

"I'm not going to fake date you. I have Emily, I'm not going to dump her"

"You don't have to, you two can still date unofficially, and we date officially"

"Perrie, I really have to go now"

"Alright, I've got your number, so I'll text you sometime"

"No thanks" I say and push her out of my flat. I step back in and wait until she's gone. When she finally is, I lock my flat and get back to Emily’s place.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILYS POV

So apparently Zayn is gone... I hope he comes back soon, that he doesn’t leave me here. What would actually be pretty logic because, yeah, I live here. I do some weird thinking when I'm sick, sorry about that.

This bed is so warm; I love my bed, maybe even more then... nothing. You thought I was about to say Zayn, didn't you? Well as you see, I didn't, HA. Besides food, there is nothing I love more than my little peter poo. Well Zayn and food are on the same level.

The sound of the doorbell gets me out of my thoughts. And because I'm such a nice person, I get up and open the door for the person who thinks he, or she, can keep me from loving my bed.

"Hi babe" Zayn says when I open the door.

Nah, I'm fine with him keeping my from my bed.

"Hi boo" I say and let him in.

"So I brought food, and some cloths so I won't have to leave you the upcoming days, and so I can take care of your little sick head"

"Is it good food? Is it chocolate? Please tell me it's chocolate"

"Uhm, yeah about that..."

"What? No chocolate. Zayn! It feels like you don't even know me" I say fake crying.

"Why would I forget chocolate for my little princes?" Zayn says and hands me two bars of Milka chocolate.

Jesus how I love Milka chocolate, it's just the best chocolate ever made. Zayn knows me so well, not that it’s that hard to remember that I like food, and especially chocolate.

"MEH THANK YOU" I say and want to kiss Zayn, but he turns his head away, "Zayn you did not just cheek-zone me"

"I did because I don't want to get sick either"

"Pfft, then not. No love for you anymore"

"Alright then, give me my chocolate back"

"I'll love you as long as you want, but please don't take my chocolate, only buy more"

"I'm not your slave"

"You kind of are because I'm a poor girl who's sick and who’s dying"

"Jesus Emily, you are so weird, and I love you so much"

"Yeah, you better love me mister, and not cheek-zone me"

"Alright, now eat your chocolate while I make you some tea"

"Because you insist me to" I say and open the first bar of chocolate.

Guys, I want to work in a chocolate factory. I could eat chocolate all day long, and because I exercise so much, cough cough, I wouldn't get fat. Amazing idea.

AN:

URGH I MESSEN UP WITH THE CHAPTERS I AM SO SORRY, I'LL POST AN OTHER ONE MEH SORRY