Chapter Thirty-One

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

ZAYNS POV

Bleaahh... I hate my life. I'm so hungry but I'm way too lazy to get food, and I should actually get up, but my bed is so warm. Urgh.

"Zayn, are you up yet?" Perrie asks walking in.

"No, I'm dead"

"You have to get up, we're going official today"

"But I don't like you, I like Emily, I miss my baby"

"When do you finally stop about that? Jesus, don't you get how annoying this is for me?"

"I don't really care, because you're not Emily"

"GOSH ZAYN"

"MEEEH, don't you have some mission to do, behind phineas and ferb back?"

"Seriously Zayn? Well at least we did won the x-factor"

"Blabla, I don't care, bleaaahh"

"You are such a kid, how am I ever going to survive these months"

"You won't, you die and then I'll go back to Emily and we’ll live a happy family-life, woooh"

"URGH" Perrie says as she storms out of the room.

I'm sorry for being a dick, but I'm just not in the mood to be all nice. The only thing that would change my mood, is seeing Emily, but she'll hate me, and then I'm depressed again. Meh.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY'S POV

"EEEELLLLAAAAAAAAA"

"EEEEMMMIIIIIIIEEEEEE"

"I have to tell you something, but it's important that you promise you won't hate me"

"I promise because I love you"

"Ah thanks monster"

We sit down on the couch as we get some tea.

"Tell me" Ella says impatient.

"Well... Remember the day we went to your first One Direction concert?"

"Yeah duh, why would I forget that?"

"Well, the day before I got dared to kiss someone... Uhm... And yeah, I did but I really liked it, and it felt amazing"

"Wait, how can you like someone else's drawl on your lips?"

"Doesn't matter, I just liked it, it gave me a funny feeling. But, moving on... We became friends but when I went to Australia we sort of broke contact"

"Pfft, what a loser, I would have just dumped him"

"No, because I really liked him, so he asked me on a date when I saw him in Australia, and we just kind of stated dating..."

"Yes, and now?"

"We broke up, but that's not it, it's just that person..."

"Who is it? Please tell me, I promised not to hate you"

"Are you going to believe me?"

"Do you have proof you two switched drawl? Because if it’s someone really cool and you don’t have proof I don’t know…"

"Uhm..." I say as I get up and walk to my room, to look for a little photo album I had during my time in Australia. I bring it with me to Ella and sit down next to her.

"Let's see... I think it's somewhere here in the back..."

"Who's that?" Ella asks pointing to a photo of Luke, Julie and I.

"That’s Luke, he has a band and is going on tour with your dancing bananas, this is his sister, Julie"

"They look nice, I like them"

"They're coming to London, so you can met them"

"YES!"

"Well, back to that certain someone..." I say and flip to a page with some pictures of Zayn and I.

"HOLY JESUS YOU AND THE BADBOY, EMILY OMG YOU WERE PROBABLY AROUND NIALL 24/7 I'M SO JEALOUS OH GOD... Wait, why did you break up?"

"Oh just some sort of fight, but that doesn't mean you should hate them"

"No, I won't, that's a promise"

"And no, I wants’t around Niall 24/7, because I was around Zayn 24/7"

"But you always told me you liked Harry the most, and that Zayn was ugly"

"I know, but he's just so sweet, nice, weird, and funny..." I say as I feel tears come up, it just still a sensitive subject after twelve days.

"Aaah don't cry, you can borrow Niall some time if you'd want"

"Thanks, that's sweet" I say and pull Ella into a hug, "I love you, little monster"

"Love you to weird sister"

I'm so glad she acted so... normal? Well it wasn't really normal, but she doesn't hate me, so that's fine by me.

AN:

sorry that's it's such a short update. Just tell me if you guys want me to do another update