Chapter Fourty-Five

CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE

EMILYS POV

Pffft, why is Zayn taking so long? He said he'd be here any minute, but that has been almost ten minutes ago. Julie and I look up from our chill session on the comfortable sofa, as some of the boys walk in.

"What no, I did not-... Oh hey girls" a shirtless Harry says walking in.

"Since when did you grow a six-pack?"

"Oh I just downloaded it, nothing special. I can get you some if you want; I got one extra for free"

"Hmm... I'll think about, maybe I'll take it and save it for later when Zayn is too lazy to work out"

"Alright, just give me a call when you need one, alright?"

"Sure" I tell harry while we get weird looks.

"Alright, you two are weird" Niall says as he takes another bite from his sandwich.

"We know, don't worry, you are too" I tell Niall as he tries to be shocked but fails really badly, "oh well, have you guys seen Zayn? He said he'd me here any minute, but that's already fifteen minutes ago..."

"He left a while ago, because he didn't want to let you two wait" Liam tells Julie and I as my phone lights up, showing that I have a message from Zayn, talking about the devil.

Zayn: hey babe, sorry that I'm so late, run into someone I haven't seen in a while.

Emily: oh, alright. The boys and I were a bit worried. See you in a couple of minutes?

Zayn: wait, here is a pic to show you I'm fine...

I open the image Zayn send me, as my jaw drops. My eyes fill itself with tears, as anger starts tuning trough my veins.

Who the fuck did this? And why would someone do this to him? Zayn didn't do anything wrong...

Suddenly I get called and pick up, the ID says it's Zayn, but it has to be the one who did this.

"With Emily" I say while everybody in the room wants to know what's going on.

"Emily, I've heard that name before"

"Good for you, but tell me where Zayn is"

"Emily, what is going on? Did something bad happen with Zayn?" Julie asks but j wave her off, focusing back on the conversation I have with this fucked up person.

"He is here with me, don't worry, I didn't hurt him or anything. This was his own fault"

"Why the fucking hell, would someone beat up himself? You are fucking nuts, sick, fucked up, why are you even a human?"

"You're a funny girl, Emily. See you in a minute" the person says as he hangs up. Just a second later I get a text from this person. It’s a picture with the lyrics:

just a little hint. I recognize the place immediately, as I know the O2 like it's my own house.

"Emily, talk please?" Liam says looking really worried.

"Harry, pull your shirt back on. You and Liam are going with me. The others just stay here, make sure the couch is clear when we get back, alright?" I say thinking super-fast.