Chapter Thirteen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY MARIEKUH LUF YA 24/7 ENZO <3

CHAPTER THIRTHEEN

EMILY’S POV

LAND. I LOOOOOVE YOU!

I hop out of the airport towards my rental car. It’s pretty nice car, big enough for just a little London girl.

“Hey Emily, haven’t seen you in a while” I hear some boy say as I turn around.

“Hey Luke, it indeed has been a while”

“But Emilyyyy…?”

“Yes Luuuuuuuke…?

“May I ask your phone number?”

“Yes, you may ask”

“Can I have your phone number, please?”

“Sure”

We switch phones and add each other’s numbers in it and switch back.

“Well, I’ll probably see you around”

“You probably will”

“Bye Emily”

“Bye Lukey” I say and he walks away again.

Luke is cute. Not that this is going to be anything because he’s seventeen. Common, I’m not some kind of peado, and I just genuinely don’t date younger boys; I never have and I probably never will. That’s why I'm fine with… you know that boy who I first thought was super ugly but who I sort of find pretty attractive right now? No? Does the name Zayn ring a bell?

I still don’t know why I thought he was that ugly because he's actually isn’t. He's sweet, funny, cute and pretty hot when he has this little stubble beard.

URGH, I shouldn’t be thinking of him. I still don’t get it why he pops in my mind with every single thing I do. It’s actually pretty weird. Oh well, let’s just try to forget about him.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I got the keys to my new apartment, and the instructions to get there. So after a little while I finally arrive at the apartment and get in.

Wow… uhm, I don’t think I’ve got the right apartment, because on the pictures it didn’t look this…chic?  At the pictures it was just a small, nothing special, apartment, but in reality… Jesus, it’s beautiful.

I look around. There's a beautiful big kitchen, the living room has a super nice couch, and a flat screen. The bathroom is just amazing, it has a bathtub and a shower. The bedroom has a nice king-sized bed, and an amazing view over Sydney.

If I would have some food, my life would be even better. But I have no idea where I can find a supermarket... Let's ask that magical book that's called the internet.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Australia, I love you, thank you. I just bought loads of food, and I'm still not poor. Back home, I would sell my apartment to buy all this. Ok, not true, but it's just really cheap, unlike England...

Oh well, let’s unpack with some music by The Cab, yeah, sounds great. I put my phone into the box thing

“What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?

Do if I said it tonight?” I sing loudly along with the music.

Gosh, how I love the cab. Their music always knows how to make me happy, especially LaLa, Bad and every other song.

Suddenly the music stops and my phone start ringing. I run towards it, trip over my own feel, get up like I'm some sort of ninja and go on running.

“With Emily” I say breathing like I just run 25 marathons.

“Hey princes, did you go for a run?” I hear my dad ask.

“Nope, I was unpacking and raced to the phone, so now I'm tired”

“Aha, I see. Well I called John, from the Allphones Arena. He wants to offer you a job”

“Dad, I can do that on my own”

“Well I just got you a job application; you have to do that on your own”

“Thanks then…”

Apparently my dad doesn’t get that I'm nineteen and then I'm a grown up and in depended women. Oh well, maybe I don’t even get the job, although working in an arena is really awesome.

“The application is Wednesday at two pm, so please be in time”

“Dad, common, I'm nineteen, I flew all the way down here on my own, I’ll get on time”

“Great, good luck. I’ll talk to you soon”

“Thanks, bye” I say and hang up on him.

Urgh, over protective dad or what.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

“GUYS, ONLY THREE DAYS TILL WE ARE GOING TO AUSTRALIAAAAAA” Niall yells while he and Louis start jumping around the room.

I wonder if Emily’s already there. Maybe I can meet her at some kind of way. No, bad idea. We haven’t had any contact for more than five months. The chance that she will react at some text or phone call is let then zero. I can’t even write her a letter a text would just be lame.

“Zayn boy, what’s up? Don’t you want to go to Australia?” Louis asks me.

“Yeah, I'm really excited to go to Australia, but…”

“What, but?”

“But Emily might be there and I just… I don’t know”

“ZAYN LIKES EMILY” he says and start running around.

“LOUIS DUDE, SUSH” I say while I grab him at his shirt.

“Why? Common, we could have double dates”

“I haven’t talked to her in five months. I can’t just show up and ask her out”

“We’ll figure something out, alright?”

“I don’t know, man”

“Well, I do, problem solved” Louis says patting my head and walking away.

He's weird, but I trust him. So if he says it’ll be alright it will be.

AN:

alright, it's not a really long chapter, i know.

mehe watching the sound of music with my sister while we're making a piñata for my birthday :)

Well, I should help her instead of updating, but i love my little reading catspoons.