Chapter 5

Jordan

"Are you still mad at me?" Domonique asked. She leaned against the locker next to mine as I put my things away.

"I'm coo." I say while looking at myself in the small mirror I had on the inside of my locker.

I glanced over at her, seeing she was staring at me.

"Is there a reason why you're staring at me?" I say while closing my locker.

Domonique chuckled before shaking her head. "Nah. What are you doing tonight?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Nothing really. Wanna link?" I asked her.

"To study, yes."

"To study? Girl it's Friday." I said.

She started walking and I did too, waiting for her to say something. "I know but I can't fail this test we have coming up."

I nodded, understanding where she was coming from. "It's a bet. My house or yours?" I asked her.

"Yours." she said.

I thought about Valerie, but remembered she had to go out of town to visit her mother or something like that.

"I'll text you my address. Be there around 7 or 8, okay?"

She nodded before turning to walk away. I watched her go before shaking my head. "She can definitely get it anytime." I mumbled before jogging up the staircase knowing the bell was about to ring soon.

*

"She wants to be with me, but I don't want a girlfriend right now." Alex ranted.

"So tell her that."

"I can't." she said.

"Why can't you?"

"She's not returning any of my calls and everytime I text her, I get cussed out. I miss her." She said and I busted out laughing.

"So you do like her?"

"I'm interested in her. She still has yet to let me fuck an I'm beginning to get irritated." she said.

"She could be a virgin. If she is, you don't want her. They get too clingy, the shits aggravating." I said.

Alex sighed, "She's already clingy, but it's cute."

I watched her pick up her phone and I quickly snatched it from her. "What the fuck are you doing? Don't text her."

"Why not?"

"Because she needs time, just like you need time to hoe around." I said. "Don't text her until you're ready to take her serious." I gave her phone back and watched as she put it in her pocket.

"So what about Valerie?" Alex asked.

"What about her?"

"You tell me."

I sighed before opening the bottle of Hennessey. "It must be deep. Got you reaching for the henny an shit." Alex laughed.

I poured some in my glass before drinking a little, numb to the burning sensation in my throat.

"She caught feelings." I said. "I don't be wanting to fuck her anymore cause she's gon think it means something."

Alex chuckled, "She's gon try to kill you when she finds out about all your other bitches."

"Never will I drop my hoes for another hoe." I say before drinking some more of the alcohol.

"Jada got a cousin." Alex said.