Chapter 20

Jordan

"Man, stop being a bitch and sign this shit." Cyan said, sounding excited as I stared at the paper in front of me. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes before looking back down at the paper. I was about to cut Kash out of the business and give his twenty five percent to Kilo so everything could be even. I'm gon always make sure he's coo and I know he would do the same for me. I would've gave it to Alex but she told me she wasn't ready for that and I respected the fact that she was being honest about it instead of fucking everything up by not knowing what she was doing.

I picked up the pen and took my time signing my name in cursive as Cyan watched with a smile. I tossed the pen into the middle of the table and slid the paper towards him before getting up from the chair and slapping hands with him.

Without saying anything else, I left from his office. I unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on my shirt as I exited the building and walked to my car. I opened the door and got inside before pulling my phone from my pocket and unlocking it. Surprisingly, I didn't have any notifications but then I realized my phone was on do not disturb. The second I turned the do not disturb mode off, all the notifications came through. None of them mattered because they weren't from Domonique.

I sighed and went to dial Kilo's number but stopped once I saw an incoming call from Kash. I accepted the call and stared straight ahead, waiting for him to say something because I wasn't about to speak first.

"We're supposed to be siblings, Jordan. Why would you cut me out of the business? I'm the one who put you onto this hitman shit." Kash said. He was talking in a calm voice. He's always been a hot head so I expected him to be vexed about it. How the fuck did he know I cut him out anyway? I literally just made the deal two minutes ago.

"I made an executive decision. It's time you start taking me serious big bro." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah? Well, I wonder what your girlfriend would say when she finds out you killed her brother." he said. I didn't have to see him to know he was smirking.

"Tell her whatever you want." I said.

"You're not worried about losing her?" he asked, sounding mad that he wasn't getting to me.

"I'm not worried about a damn thing." I say before hanging up and tossing my phone into the cupholder. I still had to pull up on Timmy and see what he's been up to.

**

"Wassup bitch boy." I say with a smirk.

"Hey daddy." he says with a smile as he extended his hand for me to shake. I narrowed my eyes at him as I slapped his stupid ass hand away from me. "Nah on a serious note; I like your shoes." he motioned towards the Buscemi sneakers on my feet.

"Thanks. Imma text you soon with some important information so be on the look out." I tell him before I averted my gaze to Alex. She was talking to Johanna, well, Johanna was talking to her. Alex was busy staring at her breasts.

"What's this?" I say as I approached them.

Johanna looked up from Alex and smiled, "Oh hey father." she said as she grabbed a hold of my arm. "I been thinking about you all day."

"Yeah?" I said with a smirk as I examined her outfit. She wore skinny jeans that had rips in them and a jean jacket, along with Jordan's. Her hair was in a neat bun, showing her big ass forehead but she still looked nice. Johanna is gorgeous but I wouldn't fuck her simply because she was too young for me.

"You ready to get this money?" I asked her and she smiled a big kool-aid smile. "Of course. What we doing today?" she asked.

"A drop. The bag is in my car." I said as I fished my car keys out of my pocket and gave them to her. "You're letting me drive your car?" she asked.

Hood Rich ЁЯТ░рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ