Chapter 4

Noah Brooks

"I need some food. You got me?" I asked my sister, leaning against her locker while she got her books for class. "Yeah." She said, moving a bunch of stuff around in her locker. Licking my lips I watched Ambreiya approach me with a smile on her face. "Hey baby." She said, pressing her body against mine and standing on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"Wassup." I said, just as Assyria closed her locker shut and gave me a pack of skittles, a bag of chips, and a sprite. "Thanks sis" I said, kissing her cheek. "No problem." She said, not even acknowledging Ambreiya.

"Wassup baby?" This nigga Marcus says to my sister, posting up beside her. "Nigga move. You know I don't fuck with you." She said, pushing him aside but he grabbed her wrist while laughing but I ain't see shit funny. "Aye bruh, she said she don't fuck with you so move." I said, taking my backpack off.

"Ion think I was talking to you." Marcus said, letting go of Assyria and looking my way. "But I'm talking to you, pussy. Don't get beat up in this hallway trying to be the man." I said stepping closer to him.

I hated this nigga with a passion and every time I was around him I wanted to beat his ass cause ion like how he always got my sister name in his mouth like she's his shordy.

"Fuck you nigga." He snapped and Assyria grabbed my bag already knowing I was about to beat his ass.

"Baby just chill." Ambreiya said, trying to pull me away from the scene but I mushed her away from me and punched Marcus square in the face. As soon as he hit the floor I started stomping him out, not caring about the fact that he was unconscious. "That's enough!" One of the security guards yelled, standing off to the side. "Noah stop before you kill him!" Assyria said, pulling me off him.

My chest heaved up and down as I stared at his body laying in the center of the hallway. I was placed in handcuffs and forced downstairs to the office without a single fuck given.

**

"So wassup wit you? Can I fuck or not?" I asked, holding my phone up to my ear while I laid down in my bed.

"Boy don't you got a girlfriend?" She asked causing me to suck my teeth. Bitches always saying that shit, knowing the answer is yes. "Yeah. But I heard she fuck with girls now, so I plan on letting her go." I said, listening to her chuckle.

"She the one fucking with Dakota mean ass?" She asked, sounding surprised and disappointed. "Who the fuck is Dakota?" I asked, I had been hearing that name a lot lately and she sounded coo as hell. I wanted to meet her.

"My fine ass daddybae." She gushed. She was getting all off subject bragging on Dakota like they together and it was getting on my nerves so I hung up on her dumb ass.

"Noah Jahemia Brooks!" My mother called from her bedroom. I cursed under my breath, putting my phone aside and getting up. I took my time walking down the long hallway with hopes she would forget she even called my name.

"Ma'am?" I said, leaning in the doorway of her room. She was sitting in bed with her phone in her lap looking disappointed.

"You were fighting again today? What were you thinking?" She asked. "Marcus pervert ass was harassing Assyria. Was I supposed to sit there and watch that shit go down?" I asked.

"Boy watch your fucking mouth!" She scolded, pointing her finger at me. "You always bitching for no reason and it gets on my fucking nerves." I said watching her look around for something to throw. "Maybe if you weren't out here being so fucking reckless I wouldn't have to constantly bitch at you!"