Chapter 27

Jordan

"You be cheating. That's why I never play you anymore." I say, tossing the controller on the opposite side of me with an attitude. "Don't be throwing my shit, nigga." Timmy says while laughing. "Play me again. Maybe you'll win." he grins.

I roll my eyes and drink some of my Gatorade before picking the controller up. He was staring at me, smiling with this look in his eyes. Kinda how Domonique looks at me. I blink a few times, thinking maybe I'm tripping.

"Why you like girls? I could be your nigga." he says and I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed. I had this same talk with Kilo's bitch ass and he still to this day has a hard time accepting the fact that I like bitches. He caught onto the look I was giving him and chuckled, "I lowkey got a thing for you. I'm not even gon flex. But come on, let's get this shit started." he says, referring to the game of 2k.

Just as we started, somebody was knocking on the door. He was about to let the person keep knocking which was rude because it's raining outside. "Open the door." I said and he shook his head. "Nah, the only person I'm expecting is my dad and he got a key. I'm not opening that door, whoever it is can suck my dick." he said and I smacked my lips before getting up and opening the door myself.

Johanna was standing there, soaked from the rain. I stepped to the side, allowing her to come in. I took my seat on the couch as she stepped on the rug to get the water off the bottom of her shoes. Timmy started the game back up so I had to hurry up and get my controller cause his cheating ass was already winning by five.

Ten minutes into the game, Timmy paused it to go and make something to eat, leaving me and Johanna alone. The whole time she had been here she hasn't said a word, which isn't like her, so I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up a little so I can seem concerned. She sniffled and continued to stare straight ahead. I sighed and moved closer to her, not caring that she was wet from the rain. I looked around for a sign of Timmy. When I didn't see him, I stood up and grabbed a hold of Johanna's hand, pulling her off the couch and to the bathroom. I noticed her wince a little as she slowly leaned against the sink. I closed the door behind me and stood across from her.

"You gon tell me what's going on?" I ask in a soft voice. She made a face, like she was scared to tell me or something. "Jo, you can tell me anything." I remind her.

"I know, it's just that.. I don't know how." she mumbles and I unzipped my polo jacket and take it off before giving it to her. She took her hoodie off, causing the shirt she wore to slightly lift up, revealing the bruise on her stomach. She tried to hurry and put my jacket on but I stopped her and lifted her shirt up, staring at the multiple bruises on her body.

Anger surged through my body as I thought back to the day she told me about all that shit her father been doing lately. "He was mad at my mom but it's all good now." she says through tears.

"It's all good? You got bruises all over you." I said, feeling my anger start to intensify.

"It's okay, Jordan." she mumbled.

"It's not okay Johanna. Is he at home right now? I'll kill him so you don't have to keep going through this shit." I said.

"Please don't." she cried. I ignored her and reached for the doorknob, about to tell Timmy to come on so we can go kill him but Johanna pulled me away from the door by my hand.

"Please Jordan." she sobbed and I looked away from her, not being able to watch her cry. I sigh before I pulled her into me, being sure to be gentle. She broke down crying against my chest and all I could do was try to sooth her by rubbing her back.

"Everything's gon be fine." I mumble as I continued to rub her back. Johanna sniffled as she pulled away from me.

I stood there, watching her recollect herself. I didn't want to leave her alone until I know for sure she's good cause ain't no telling what she would do if she was by herself right now.

I sighed before stepping closer to her and wiping her tears away. "You're too pretty to be crying." I tell her, hoping she would smile like she always does when I tell her she's cute. "Smile for me, please?" I say with a smirk and she looked away to hide her smile.

"If you want, you can come home with me." I tell her and she shook her head. "If I don't come home, he'll do it again." she mumbled.

"If you need me, text me. I'll come get you and your brothers and sisters if it ever gets that deep." I say, meaning every word.

We stared at each other, my eyes drifting towards her full lips every now and then. "Can I kiss you?" I ask her, in a complete trance. She blushed and looked at the floor then back at me before nodding. I stepped closer to her so our lips were only centimeters apart. I pressed my lips against hers, giving them a soft peck. I pulled back and leaned forward, resting my hands on the sink. I slipped my tongue in her mouth as I lifted her onto the counter top of the sink, knocking all types of shit over.

She moaned into my mouth when I started rubbing her thighs, wanting to get her out her jeans but I can't do that. I already went too far by kissing her when I got a girlfriend. I pulled away, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

I licked my lips, tasting her lip gloss and my new favorite flavor. "I want to fuck you." I tell her in all honesty. "But ion know if you ready for all that." I add. She chuckled, "I been wanting you for a while." she said and I smirked. "You could get it, but I'll fuck around an make yo lil ass fall in love."

"Love ain't my thing. You talking all this shit, show me." she said, catching me off guard. I licked my lips and looked her up and down, "As much as I want to, I can't." I said, staring at her breasts. I bit my lip, wanting to taste her right here on this sink.

"I gotta go feed my dog, he's probably hungry right now." I say, stepping back from the sink and adjusting my shirt. She laughed as she took her time hopping off the countertop of the sink.

"You walk out first." I tell her and she reached for the doorknob and opened the door. I watched her go, debating on breaking up with Domo again just so I can fuck her.

**

"You know that I love you and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you right?" I question, staring in her eyes while stroking her.

Domonique reached up and caressed the side of my face, letting a few tears slide down her cheek. Since I came over here from Timmy's house, she had been all in her feelings, crying an shit. She nodded, "I love you too, more than anybody and anything in this world." she said, quietly.

I continued to stroke her deeply, feeling her legs start to shake. She moaned something in Spanish as I went faster but not too fast. She was wet as fuck, so every time I hit her some of her juices would slide down her thigh and onto the bedsheets.

I looked up from her breasts and stared into her eyes as she silently cried. "Baby what's wrong? You want me to stop?" I ask her, wiping her tears away and she shook her head but I stopped anyway. I pulled my boxers on and laid next to her.

She turned to face me, tears in her eyes. "Promise me you'll never leave me. Tell me you'll always be here forever, through everything." she said.

"You know I'm not going anywhere, Dom. Don't even worry about that." I said, looking in her eyes.

"Just promise me, I want to hear you say it." she says, reaching out and placing her hand on the side of my face. "I promise I won't ever leave your side. I'll be here for you through everything." I say before leaning forward and kissing her tears away.

She moved closer to me and rested her head on my chest as she continued to cry. "Tell me what I gotta do to keep you from crying like this." I mumbled, kissing more of her tears away and she sniffled, "Just hold me."

So for the rest of the night, that's what I did.