Chapter 14

Jordan

I was busy fucking Chanel's sister in her favorite position when she moaned, "Fuck, I love you." I hate that word now and ion know why she would say that to me when we just started fucking around two weeks ago.

"I didn't mean it." she says but I had already lost interest in her and probably wouldn't call her ever again. "You said it, so you meant it." I said as I pulled my clothes back on. "Just get dressed and get the fuck out." I get up from the bed and stretched before going into my living room to watch tv. "These bitches been tripping lately." I mumble as I sit down on the couch. This the third time this week a bitch done told me she was in love. That's a big turn off for me and once that happens, I gotta cut you off.

Anybody I ever loved, left or broke my fucking heart. It's only right I start doing hoes the same way to protect my heart from taking another L cause I can't do it no more. I'm not about to keep getting played like a bitch. I wish I wasn't so damn sensitive all the time.

I heard the door slam shut so that let me know she left. I got up to lock the door and just as I got comfortable on the couch and found something to watch, somebody rang my doorbell. I wasn't about to open the door at all but I was getting annoyed because whoever it was wouldn't stop ringing the doorbell. I knew it had to be Domonique because she's annoying as hell and does stupid shit like that because she thinks it's funny.

I snatched the door open and stared at Domonique in annoyance. "What the fuck do you want?" I dryly question and she makes a face like she was asking who I was talking to. "I came to get Assyria's medicine." she says as she steps passed me and into my condo.

"You could've called and told me to bring it." I said as I watched her go into the kitchen to get Assyria's medicine but I remembered I put it in the bathroom so I went to go and get it. As I walked to the bathroom, my vision was starting to get blurry and I could feel them start to water. I figured it came from all the pills I took earlier. I rubbed my eyes but that only made them burn so I got a towel and wet it before putting it over my eyes.

I took a deep breath and tossed the towel in the hamper before examining my eyes in the mirror. They were now bloodshot red and low as hell. I knew Domonique was gon say something to me about my pill popping and I'm not trying to hear nothing she has to say.

I went back to the living room where Domonique was sitting on the couch smiling at her phone. "Here." I mumble as I throw the bottle into her lap, making the pill bottle and her phone fall. She smacked her lips before picking them up.

"I'm tired of you, Jordan." she says as she gets up from the couch. "K" I say as I stare at her. "Why you still mad at me? I'm not understanding." she says. "I'm not mad." I lie and she raised a eyebrow, "So you're okay with me marrying him?" she asks.

"You not about to marry him, Domonique so you can dead that thought." I tell her. "And why not? I'm a grown ass woman, I'll do what I want." she said. "Because I'd kill you before that happens. Plus you don't even love that nigga. You with him cause I'm not fucking with you." I said and she shook her head. "I'm with him because I love him." she said. Everybody except her dumb ass boyfriend knows she doesn't love him.

"Yeah, ight. Get the fuck out." I say to her and she stares at me a little longer before leaving. I sat down on the couch and picked my remote up. Minutes into the basketball game that was on, I heard my front door open so I got up only to see Domonique coming back. "What the fuck you doing? I told you to leave." I said and she kissed me. Without thinking about it, I kissed her back until realization finally settled in. I broke the kiss and took a step back.

"Jordan, I'm yours and you know it. I love you, baby. Only you." she says as we stare in each others eyes. "But you lied to me, girl. I was in love with you, and you lied like it was easy. Why you do that to me, baby?" I questioned, getting emotional at the thought of her lying to me. "Baby, I'm sorry." she says as she wipes tears from my eyes. I didn't want her touching me so I moved her hands away from my face and took another step back only for her to take a step forward.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I swear I am." she says. "That don't change what you did. Ion even think you feel bad about it cause you still fucking him." I said. "I do care. I've apologized a thousand times and you blow me off every time. How was I supposed to know you didn't want me to keep fucking him?" she says and I tilted my head to the side as I stared at her dumb ass.

"Bitch is you stupid or dumb? You my fucking wife with a whole boyfriend on the side and you talking bout 'I didn't know you ain't want me to keep fucking him'. When was it ever okay to fuck another nigga while you're married?" I snapped and she laughed which only made me mad. "What the fuck is funny?" I questioned.

"You keep blaming me for what happened to us when it was your stupid ass pill popping that got us here too. Shit, you high right now. When you gon chill with that shit Jordan?" she said. "Stop trying to make it sound like I'm a addict." I said.

"You might not be now, but you were. You used to get high and assume shit and you tried to fucking kill yourself then have sex with me the next morning like nothing happened." she said.

"When have I ever tried to kill myself? Please tell me." I said, wondering when this shit happened. "You're telling me you don't remember putting a gun to your head?" she asks and I shook my head. "If I did do that shit, it was because of you." I said.

"If you wanna blame something, blame your fucking disorder. You need to get help cause you're getting worse." she said. "You always use the fact that I'm bipolar as an excuse for every thing you do. That shit ain't coo bruh." I tell her and she sighed dramatically while looking up at the ceiling. While she was looking up, my eyes roamed her body but as soon as she looked at me, I averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Baby, I don't want to play these games anymore. If you don't want me to talk to him again, I won't." she said. "Even if I was to tell you not to talk to him, you still would." I said.

"Tell me what you want me to do." she says as she wraps her arms around my waist. "Do whatever you want." I said and she moved her arms from around my waist and started to untie the string on my sweats. I pushed her hands away from me while mugging her. She got another thing coming if she think I'm about to fuck her cheating ass. "What the fuck you think you doing?" I say. She was mugging me too and I almost smiled cause she was so cute. "You said I could do what I want and I'm trying to do you so stop playing, Jordan." she said.

"Nah. You ain't bout to hoe me. Go fuck that other nigga." I said and she smacked her lips. "I miss you, Jordan. It's been a while since we've fucked and I need you." she said. I couldn't tell her no because I missed her too. I pulled her shirt off and reached behind her back to unclasp her bra while she was still trying to untie the string on my sweats. I was getting annoyed, so I took a break from trying to get her clothes off and untied the string myself since her dumb ass was clearly incapable of doing it.

She was looking at her name that was tatted on my hand and before she could say something cute, I said, "I'm getting it removed cause you don't mean shit to me anymore."

She laughed like that was the funniest shit she had ever heard. "You're mine and I'm yours, fuck what you talking bout." she said and I didn't say anything because I knew she was right. I been hers, I'm still hers, and imma always be hers.