Chapter 8

Assyria Brooks

"Mama, look!" I shouted as I jogged down the staircase, going into the kitchen where she was making breakfast. "What is it?" She asks, turning away from the stove to look at me.

"I got in." I smiled, giving her the acceptance letter I had received from UCLA. She read through it while smiling just as big as I was. "I'm so proud of you, baby." She cooed, pulling me into a hug that lasted for what felt like forever but in reality it was probably a few seconds.

"What's going on?" Noah asked, walking into the kitchen holding a plate. "I got in." I smiled, watching him put his plate down on the table. "Yeah? Congratulations sis." He smiled, kissing my cheek and opening the refrigerator up.

"Where's Ma?" I asked, and mom rolled her eyes, growing irritated. "I honestly don't know. I've been calling her all fucking morning and have yet to get a response." She said.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed her number, holding my phone to my ear. "Wassup?" She said after picking up on the last ring. "Where are you? I have something to tell you." I said.

"I'm pulling up right now. Where's Dom?" She asked, sounding nervous. "Right here. You want to talk to her?" I asked, getting ready to hand the phone off. "Nah. I'll be there soon." She says before hanging up.

"What she say?" Mom asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow, "That she would be here soon." I said, sitting at the island with Noah who was pulling his hair into a ponytail.

"Are you hungry, Assyria?" Mom asked, and I nodded, taking the plate from her grasp and putting it in front of me. I could hear the front door open and close due to the fact that it was quiet. It wasn't long before Ma appeared looking stressed out.

"Nala called me looking for you." She said to Noah as they slapped hands. "I'll talk to her." Noah replied, knowing he was lying. "What you have to tell me?" Ma asked me.

I pushed the envelope towards her and bit my lip to keep from smiling. She looked me over before reading the paper. "Congratulations mamas." She smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks." I smiled once she pulled away and turned to face Mom who was taking the bacon out of the frying pan and putting it on a separate plate. There was so much tension between them and I wondered if it was because Ma took all the doorknobs off the doors the other day. I looked to Noah and motioned for him to follow me upstairs so they could talk alone.

"You met Aiden, right?" I asked him, and he nodded. "He's coo as hell. I like him." Noah said. That shocked me because I didn't expect them to get along at all. "You know he's bisexual?" I asked and he nodded once again.

"He still like pussy so ion see a point in tripping." He explained, pulling his phone from his pocket and scrolling through it. I heard my phone ringing and looked it over to see Dakota calling. "Yes baby?" I said causing Noah to look up from his phone and at me. Before he could even say anything I got up and walked to my bathroom and locked the door so he couldn't try to come in.

"Are you doing anything?" She asked and I shook my head as if she could see me. "No." I finally answered. "Come over." She said, after a while of silence. "Okay, I'll be there soon." I said before ending the call.

I opened the bathroom door to see Noah sprawled out on my bed helping himself to the stash of snacks I keep in drawer for when I get hungry in the middle of the night. "Where you going?" He asked when he noticed me looking through my closet for something to wear.

"You know where I'm going." I said, pulling a hoodie off the hanger along with a jean jacket. "Do I need to cover for you tonight?" He asked and I shook my head. "I don't plan on staying the night but I'll call you if I change my mind." I answered, searching my closet for a pair of jeans.

**

I read the text I had got from Dakota telling me she left the door open for me. I stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked in the condo. I pulled my shoes off and left them by the door before going to her room where she was laying down staring up at the ceiling while listening to the playlist I sent her.

I took my jacket off and tossed it in the chair that was in the corner of her room. I straddled her waist and leaned down to kiss her lips making her smile.

"You missed me, huh?" I ask while smirking as her hands found my waist. "Nah, not really." She said, sitting up so her back was resting against the headboard.

"Stop lying." I said, smiling at the face she made. "Who's lying?" She said, trying to kiss me again but I moved, causing her lips to land on my cheek. "Why you playing?" She asks, grabbing my face and licking my cheek. "Why would you do that?" I said, wiping my face with my shirt and reaching over to get the camera off her nightstand.

"Smile" I said, holding the camera up to my eye. She stared at me with a blank facial expression causing me laugh as I took the picture. "You look so evil," I said, lowering the camera and looking her over. "Take my pictures, and if I like them you can be my photographer." I said, handing the camera over to her and she smirked as she held the camera up to her eye and snapped a quick picture of me.

"Lay back." She instructed, and I did as she said, watching her sit up so she could take my pictures. "Take this off." She said, motioning towards the hoodie I was wearing. I sat up to pull it off, revealing the bra I wore underneath it.

"Alright, now lay back." She said, bringing the camera back up to her eye. Dakota leaned down to get a different angle and I smiled at how serious her face was. She lowered the camera, setting it down on the opposite side of the bed before she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. I felt myself become moist and as the kiss got deeper.

Here I was with my tongue all in her mouth while her hands roamed my body. I swear I be forgetting I'm a virgin when I'm around her.

                      Aiden Agustin

"Let me get a number 4." I said after rolling the window down. "What drink would you like with that?" The woman asked me. "A large sprite with no ice." I said, looking down at the shordy that was currently sucking my dick.

I pushed her head down further causing her to gag on my shit. "Your total is 5.95, pull up to the second window please." The woman instructed.

"Hold on real quick lil mama." I said, and she stopped from what she was doing long enough for me to get my food from the woman.

I found a spot in the parking lot that was off in the cut so no one could see Ambreiya topping me off. Every nigga in school be talking about how good her head game is and I had to see for myself if it was that good, or if they was ju gassin.

"Take your clothes off." I said, reclining the seat back and getting a condom from the glove compartment. "Oh no baby, you don't need that." She says, taking the condom from me and tossing it in the backseat. She climbed over the arm rest and lowered herself down on me.

**

"Have you made up your mind on what you gon do about this Assyria situation?" I asked Dakota. We had both been sitting around in the living room our phones and since I was waiting on my baby to respond to my message, I decided to make small talk.

"What you think I should do?" She asked, slouching back on the couch. "If you can really see yourself with her, don't do it. Dad selfish as fuck and if I was you I'd tell him to do it his damn self." I said.

"He called today and told me I have a month before he needs my response so I haven't been dwelling on it." She shrugged, going back to texting on her phone with a smile on her face.

"Look at you all in love and shit." I said, shaking my head at her soft ass. "I'm not in love. Shut the fuck up." She mumbled without even looking up from her phone.

"You know somebody named Ambreiya?" I asked, about to tell her about how I fucked her in the car. "Yeah, why? You fucked her or something?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm not surprised. That hoe for everybody." She said just as my phone vibrated, indicating I had a text from Noah. We text from time about hoes that go to our school, but that's about it. Dude was funny as fuck with some sexy ass eyes. Everything about that nigga was sexy. I wonder if his pipe game was as good as hoes say it is.

The nigga swear he straight, but I can guarantee that by the end of the month it's gon be a different story.