Chapter 17

Jordan

"Hey father. You're looking cute like always." Jo Jo flirted with me. I glanced at her, seeing she finally wore clothes that covered all her important body parts.

I pulled my car door open and got inside before tossing the bag of candy I just bought for Domo in the passenger seat. I pushed start and just as I was about to pull off, Jo Jo opened the door and got inside, being sure to toss the bag of candy onto the backseat.

"What the fuck do you want?" I questioned, calmly.

"I'd like to talk to you if that's okay." she said and I noticed that she was serious.

"Go ahead." I said with a sigh, hoping she wasn't gon try to persuade me to fuck her like she normally does.

"My mother is slowly dying and my father is off doing his own thing. I'm 15, making grown woman moves because my family is starving. I want you to put me on, I'll do anything." she said.

"Girl you should focus on school. This lifestyle that I live isn't easy, and I don't want a fifteen year old to get killed because of me." I said.

"But this is what I have to do. Not for me, but for my family." she said and I sighed, giving in to what she was saying.

"Put your seat belt on." I say before driving up the street to Timmy's house. He was another troubled teen that doesn't have anybody and since I'm helping Jo Jo, I might as well make sure my lil nigga straight too.

As soon as I pulled up, he was storming out of his house yelling at his father who was threatening to kill him. Timmy noticed I had pulled up and got in the car, ignoring everything his father was saying.

"Wassup fam." he said as we slapped hands. "Wassup." I say as I looked both ways before turning down the street. "Who's she?" he asked.

I glanced at Johanna who was blushing hard and I didn't know why, all he did was ask who she was.

"I'm Johanna, but call me Jo Jo." she said.

"Y'all down to do a hit real quick?" I asked them as I turned down a street that was normally occupied with gang members and corner boys of Renzo's that I sometimes use as target practice.

I parked my car on the side of the street and cut the engine before looking back at Timmy, "Open that bag." I said, motioning towards the duffle bag that was next to him.

He unzipped it and I watched his eyes get wide at the sight of all the semi automatics in there. I planned on selling them because I mostly used pistols and snipers but now I have a reason to use them.

"This a Uzi ain't it?" he asked while giving one of the guns to Jo Jo.

"Yeah, be careful with it." I said.

Johanna looked scared and I rolled my eyes. She would have to get over her fears so her family can eat or they would have to starve. It's that simple.

"If the police come run somewhere safe then call me and I'll come get y'all." I said as I unlocked the doors.

Timmy got out the car and I looked at Johanna, wondering when she was gon do the same. She took a deep breath and got out before firing shots at the group of boys that were making sells. Timmy had killed majority of them already so there was barely anything for her to do.

I opened a pack of skittles and popped a few in my mouth while thinking of ways to kill Kash. I have to do it soon or he would get me and I can't die right now. My life is too good.

***

I looked at the time on my phone, seeing it was close to midnight. I haven't talked to Domo since earlier today when she asked me to get her some candy. She been texting me but I chose not to talk to her. In fact, I turned my phone off just to avoid her. Shit been kind of awkward between us since I slipped up and said the L word. I know she's gon want to talk about it and that's what I'm avoiding. I fucking hate talking about feelings.