Chapter 11

Domonique

"Baby, wake up." Jordan says while pulling my panties to the side. I push her hands away from my body and she smacked her lips. "Nah nigga don't be trying to do all that when you know I'm still mad at you." I said, sitting up. "Why you mad?" she asks, like she was really lost about what I was talking about. "Did I do something? Or you just tripping like always?" she asks me and I studied her facial expression closely to see she was really genuinely confused.

"Nothing. Nevermind." I mumble and she goes back to trying to get my panties off. "Jordan stop." I said and she looked up at me while she rubbed me through my panties. "Fine, if that's what you want." she mumbled with a pout on her face.

She takes her spot beside me and takes my leg and moves it so it was draped across her waist. "Baby?" Jordan says after a while of silence and I looked over at her to see she was smiling. "I love you." She says, making butterflies form in my stomach.

"I love you too." I responded as I moved closer to her and laid my head on her chest.

**

"Dom wake the fuck up." Jordan says and my eyes fluttered open to see her standing there looking pissed off. Her shirt had blood splattered on it and her jeans did too. "What happened?" I ask, sitting up and she tossed me my phone, allowing me to see the messages between Adrian and I.

"You been lying to me." she says and I watch her pull her shirt off and change into another one, then take her jeans off and put on some sweats. "Lying to you about what?" I ask, confused about what she was talking about. "Everything. You got this nigga number and you text him on the regular. You let him kiss on you, and here he is talking about getting you pregnant and shit. You lucky I couldn't find him or I would've killed him so I killed his brother instead." she shrugs and my eyes widen. Adrian always talked about how his brother was all he had and how he looked up to him.

"Why would you do that, Jordan?" I say as I throw the covers off my body and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Don't ask me no questions, Dom. If I remember correctly, you're the one in the wrong." she says and I get up from the bed and go into the bathroom to shower. I don't feel like arguing right now.

After about thirty minutes I was finished and getting dressed. I was doing my hair at my vanity with my back to Jordan but I could still feel her staring at me. "So you just gon leave?" she finally says. "I need to handle something." I said and she didn't say anything. It wasn't like she could say anything that would change my mind anyways.

**

"You don't understand. He was all I had left and now he's gone. Whoever did this gon pay, and that's on everything I love." Adrian says before blowing smoke from his mouth and I sigh as I watch him silently cry.

"Adrian I can't keep doing this." I mumble and he chuckled. "Baby this been going on for too long. When you gon bring my daughter through?" he asks and I put my head in my hands. "She's not your daughter, stop saying that." I say, getting agitated.

"So when you gon give me one?" he asks, pulling me on top of him. "Never.
Quit fucking touching me nigga, fuck wrong with you." I snap as I attempt to move but he kept me in place as he pulled his gym shorts down along with my leggings. "Stop Adrian." I say, trying to move his hands away from me but he ignored me as he pushed himself inside me. "Fuck" he groans as he strokes deeper.

"We can't do this." I say, trying to get up but he flipped us so I was on the bottom. "We been doing it and we gon keep doing it." he whispers into my ear before kissing it. "Adrian-" I started but he pressed his lips to mine, cutting me off. "This my pussy anyway." he groans and I continued to push at his chest but he wasn't bothered by it.

I could hear my phone vibrating and I knew it was Jordan calling. I couldn't answer because of the guilt I was feeling.

I got home about two hours later but before I went inside, I smoked a blunt to ease my mind and to calm my nerves because I was scared as hell. I never knew what to expect when dealing with Jordan because she has multiple personalities. When she's happy, it's the best but when she gets pissed off, it's not pretty. Her crazy ass may try to kill me.

I put the blunt out and go inside the mansion we share. I walked through the foyer and into the living room where Jordan was sitting there with her head in her hands. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and she was dressed in jeans, a hoodie, and Jordan's. It was simple but looked good on her. Everything always looks good on her.

She looked up from the floor and stared at me and that's when I saw all the anger and frustration in her eyes. I took a deep breath, preparing for the worst. She motioned for me to sit next to her so I did. "Where you been?" she asks me and I look down at my hands.

I heard her sigh and when she moved I flinched because my anxiety was bad as hell right now and I'm scared of how she's gon react. "You fucked him, didn't you?" she asks and I slowly looked up at her before nodding my head and she leaned over and clutched her chest, like her heart broke or something. "Damn baby.. Why you doing this to me?" she says with tears threatening to fall from her eyes and I looked away because I couldn't stand the sight any longer.

She cupped my chin, forcing me to look at her but I couldn't. "You looked me in my eyes and told me you wouldn't do this to me.. You fucking promised and my dumb ass believed you." she says.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It was a accident. I didn't even want it to happen." I said and out of nowhere, she laughed. "I expected this from you. I knew it was gon happen, it always happens." she mumbles as she walks towards the door but I didn't want her to leave.

"Baby don't go." I say as I tightly wrap my arms around her waist. I laid my head on her chest as I began to cry. "Please stay." I mumble as she wrapped her arms around me and held me close to her. "Stop crying." she says as she rubs my back but I couldn't help it. I fucked up bad and now she's leaving and I don't want her to.

"What I gotta do to keep you from crying?" she asks, moving my arms from around her and looking in my eyes. "Just stay, baby. Never leave." I mumble and she stared at me for a while before she says, "Alright. I won't go nowhere, I'm yours forever I swear. Just promise me you won't do it again."

"I promise I won't." I say as I lay my head on her chest and I could hear her sigh. "I love you." she mumbled and as much as I wanted to say it back, I couldn't. I felt like I didn't deserve her anymore.