Chapter 6

Jordan

I rang the doorbell and took a step back and soon after, the door was pulled open by Jada. She was wearing one of Alex's hoodies and I knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Alex ain't here?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes off her chest. "No she isn't. Why don't you come in?" before I could even say anything, she grabs my hand and pulls me inside their condo.

She puts my hand underneath the hoodie and moves it to her breasts while she stares at me with lust in her eyes. "You're so damn cute." she mumbles and I moved my hand from her breast. This doesn't feel right at all.

"Do you love her for real? Or is it just an act to get more pussy from bitches?" she asks me, moving my hand down to her pussy. "I've been wanting you for a while." she whispers in my ear before kissing my neck. "You really tripping if you think I'm gon cheat on her with you." I say to her and she smirked a little.

I hate when women throw themselves on me. It's basically an insult for a woman to look at my hand and see that I'm married, but still try to fuck me. They assume that I'm willing to lose my wife for easy pussy. I'm a loyal ass nigga and and I wouldn't risk loosing her. Bitches just don't understand that shit and the fact that her and my wife are first cousins make this worse than what it is.

I moved her hands away from me and reach for the doorknob before giving her one last look and leaving.

**

"Come here mamas." I say, watching Assyria walk towards me. She was giggling while eating a slice of an orange that Domonique had cut up for her. She fell in my arms and I kissed her cheek before lifting her up. "I missed you so much." I cooed as I smiled at her, making her giggle. She looked at the chain that was around my neck and reached out to touch it while she chewed on her orange.
"Assyria!" I heard Dom call and I put her down so she could go to her but she started crying and reaching out to me so I could pick her up. "Baby your mommy want you." I tell her, squatting down so we were almost eye to eye. She laid her head against my chest and I picked her up, taking her to the kitchen where Domonique was cutting up more fruit.

Domonique looked up from the cutting board and smiled. "I was just checking if she finished her fruit or not." she said and I glanced at Assyria to see her eyes were slowly closing. "Imma go and take her to her room." I said as I turned to leave. I took my time walking up the staircase because I didn't want her to wake up and start crying.

I laid her in her crib and kissed her forehead, staring down at her while she slept peacefully. I turned her night light on and left from her room, being sure to leave her room door open. As I was leaving the room, Prince came running at me. He had gotten big over the years so he was almost taller than me when he jumped up. I rubbed his head before demanding that he get down.

"I need to talk to you about something." I said to Domo while she came up the stairs. "Wassup?" she asks, as we walk into the bedroom side by side. I watch her go into the bathroom to put something up, then she comes out and sits in the center of the bed.

"What's going on?" she asks me, hugging a pillow to her chest. How was I supposed to tell her that Jada was trying to fuck me? Would she even believe me? We would probably get into a argument that would last the whole night and I don't feel like doing all that. Instead, I decided to talk to her about how I'm feeling rather than holding it all inside.

"Baby... I feel like I'm losing myself. You're supposed to be the one to keep me sane but you been stressing me the fuck out." I say as I looked down at my hands. Domonique cupped my chin, forcing me to look in her eyes. She looked concerned and I just knew she was going to ask a thousand questions. Before she could even say anything, her phone rang and I expected her to ignore it but she didn't.

I watched her in annoyance while she talked to somebody on the phone. She was talking lowly which made me question who she was even talking to in the first place. It gotta be somebody important because she answered in the middle of me talking to her.

I got up from the bed and went downstairs because I was really getting mad and I don't want to curse her out tonight. I was in the middle of eating Chinese food when Domonique walked in.

"What were you saying?" She asked. "Nothing important." I mumble, getting up from the island and going over to the refrigerator. "Jordan I'm sorry. It was somebody from work and I had to handle it." She said when she noticed my sudden mood change.

I didn't say anything as I got a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. "It's coo." I said knowing it wasn't. "But you're mad at me." She said with a frown. "I'm not mad." I said leaning down to peck her lips so she could leave me the fuck alone.

"Is there anything you want me to get for you?" She asked and I noticed she had her car keys in her hand. "Nah. Have fun at work." I dryly say before leaving her standing there alone.

She swears up and down that she cares, but her actions showing otherwise. That's why I never talk to her about my feelings these days.

Hood Rich ЁЯТ░рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ