Chapter 25

Jordan

Weeks had passed since me and Domonique broke up. I thought this shit would be easy but it's not. The old me would've been able to fuck another bitch and bounce back but I lost interest in hoes. I mean yeah they're a good stress reliever and fun to chill with but I don't want no money hungry hoe or something everybody already had. It's only gon make shit complicated and I don't need anymore stress in my life right now.

I didn't realize how lucky I was to have Domonique until last night when I was up drinking by myself. She's the type that doesn't party so she stays home and smokes by herself. Shit, sometimes I'd smoke with her. And when we get into it, she don't be talking to another nigga the next day. She's still mine but at the same time she's not. Maybe I was being dramatic when I broke up with her. I should've sat her down and asked her why she's so insecure instead of using that as a reason to leave.

I try to busy myself to keep from thinking about her as much and it works sometimes but when I'm alone she's all I seem to think about. I find myself lurking on her instagram page all the time, making sure ain't no niggas commenting on her shit. Most of the time, I just be missing her so I scroll through her feed and look at the comments I left under her picture. She's just so fucking perfect in my eyes, even without make-up. I miss my baby so fucking much.

My phone began ringing, breaking me out of my thoughts. I picked it up with hopes it was Domonique but it was just Jo Jo.

"What?" I said,

"Are you doing anything? Timmy isn't answering his phone and I really need somebody to vent to right now." she said before sniffling, letting me know she had been crying.

Since I was bored and had nothing to do, I told her I would come over. I slid my phone into my nike shorts and stood up before stretching and grabbing my car keys. Prince had started crying when he noticed I was getting ready to leave and I rolled my eyes at his cry baby ass. "Chill out lil bruh." I say as I bent down and scooped him up. I put him in his crate because he tends to piss everywhere when I leave him out his crate. If he gon piss somewhere it should be in his crate rather than on my floor.

**

I was sitting comfortably on the couch next to Jo Jo while she vented about the shit going on in her family. I'm not even gon stunt, she's really going through some shit yet she's always smiling. If I was her I'd be the meanest fucker I could possibly be to keep people from getting close to me but she'll learn eventually.

"My life is fucked. The only reason I'm still here is because my younger siblings need me." she said and I remained silent, choosing not to say anything because I couldn't relate to that. I don't have any younger siblings and I'm almost positive that if I was to die my brother wouldn't give a fuck. His money hungry ass would try to get my percentage in the business.

"Girl you're tough and all I can really tell you is to keep hustling. Get your money up and get the fuck outta here man cause this not no place for you or your siblings. Shit, you don't even look like the type to be hitting licks." I said.

"I never wanted to do this but my family gotta eat." she said,

"But what about you? Who makes sure you're good?" I asked her. She looked down at her hands before looking at me, "I don't need nobody to do that for me."

"You do." I said as I stared in her eyes, "Girl you're beautiful, but you don't even know it because every nigga you gave yourself to made you feel like you weren't shit. You can do anything you want for real. Stop letting people tell you that you can't." I tell her and she smiled small.

I could tell nobody had ever said anything like that to her and it's fucked up how she's so young going through all this shit. "What about you? Who's there when you need somebody?" she asked,