Chapter 18

Domonique

"Wassup with you, girl? Why haven't I heard from you lately?" Adrian asked me. He had this weird look in his eyes and he smelled like alcohol. "I told you I was done with you. What you thought I was playing?" I say as I stared at his emotionless face.

"We're in too deep to just break up, Domonique. I told you that already." he said, seeming annoyed for some reason. If anybody should be annoyed, it should be me because all he's been doing is blowing my damn phone up. I didn't like how clingy he was and I don't know why he was so clingy in the first place because I'm not like that towards him.

Jordan was the only person I've ever clung to out of fear of losing her so when she would leave, I'd ask a thousand questions asking where she was going, who would be there, and how long she would be gone because I loved her. Shit is different with Adrian. I don't love him at all, but there was something I liked about him.

I decided to dead this conversation and leave, but he firmly grabbed my wrist, stopping me from going anywhere. "Where the fuck you think you're going?" he questioned and I stared down at his hand that was on my wrist before looking up at him. "Nigga, get your hands off me." I snapped and he continued to stare at me, wanting me to answer him but I'm not obligated to do so and I don't like how possessive he's being.

"Tell me where you're going." he demanded. "I have some shit to take care of." was all I said. "That don't answer my question. Quit being difficult, you pissing me off." he said.

"Nigga, I could give a fuck about you being 'pissed off' stop fucking touching me or imma make some calls to get you touched." I said and he chuckled but let go of me like I knew his pussy ass would. Adrian was soft as hell and maybe that's what attracted me to him. I liked how sensitive and vulnerable he is.

"And stop fucking calling and texting me. I told you I'm through with you." I say before leaving. When I got in my car I picked my phone up and frowned at the absence of Jordan's name in my text messages and call log. I found myself rereading our messages with a smile on my face. Jordan could be so sweet when she wanted to be, and other times she was an asshole for no reason.

In the middle of me reading, Zach was calling. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while so I accepted the call and put my phone to my ear. "One of the traps got busted." He said. "How much is gone?" I asked.

"All of it." He responded and I sighed deeply. "They saying Jordan did it." He added and I frowned. "My Jordan?" I ask just to be sure. "Yeah nigga. Meet me at my place so we can talk more." He said before hanging up.

It didn't sound like something Jordan would do which led me to believe somebody was trying to set her up. I had to get down to the bottom of this before some unnecessary drama pop off.

***

I ended up getting home around three in the morning and as soon as I got in, I showered. Just as I got comfortable in bed, I heard my door open. I grabbed my pistol but put it back as soon as I saw it was just Jordan. She smirked at me before reaching back and pulling her shirt off. The space between my legs moistened when she climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately.

Jordan pulled back and looked in my eyes like she had something she wanted to but decided against it. "I know I said I wanted to separate, but I just needed to be around you." She admitted, her eyes staring in.

Jordan kissed me again, it was real slow and meaningful. The type of kiss that leads to sex. Jordan slowly lifted the t-shirt I was wearing and gently spread my legs as she started to kiss down my body.

She looked up at me once she reached my lower stomach, like she expected me to tell her to stop and when I didn't say anything she proceeded to make love to my lower lips.

Never in my life had I came so many times and my felt so weak, like my soul wasn't even there anymore. I tried to get her to stop but she wouldn't.

"Baby, please stop." I begged and she finally listened, wiping her face off with the shirt she pulled from my body. All I could see was white, and I kept thinking about how serious her tongue game is. I felt her get up and soon after, the shower turned on. Almost ten minutes passed when I finally mustered up enough strength to go and shower with her. 

I slid the glass door to the side before stepping inside with her. We stared at each other until she broke eye contact and grabbed the soap I use. I watched her get my towel and drench it in soap. I noticed a distant look on her face and inwardly sighed. "Is there something bothering you?" I asked her and she smiled but I could tell it was forced. "Nah, I'm good." She said and I chose to let it go because I didn't want to risk making her mad.

She began washing my body and while she was doing that, I was staring at her, taking in her facial features. Jordan had smooth light skin with beautiful brown eyes and a head full of good curly hair that was almost shoulder length. It had grown a lot over the years.

She motioned for me to turn around so I did, allowing her to wash my back. Once we got out the shower, we laid down in the living room because neither of us felt like changing the sheets and I was good with that. I just wanted her to hold me and listen to her whisper sweet shit in my ear.