Chapter 12

3 months later                     
                         Aiden Agustin

"I'll call you later." I said to him, leaning against the car while he shoved his hands in his pockets and bit down on his lip like he was thinking of his response. "Ight." Sven finally spoke up and I climbed into my car so I could go.

I had to go and see what Dakota was up to since we haven't spoke in a week mainly because we both have busy schedules. After about a hour I was pulling up in front of Dakota's new spot. It was in a nice area, and just by looking at it I could tell she spent a lot on it.

I went straight to the kitchen to invade the pantry. After getting a few snacks I looked in the refrigerator seeing there was leftovers that I'm sure Assyria made. I fixed myself a plate and put it in the microwave. While I was waiting, I opened up my bag of chips and started eating them.

"Nigga what the fuck you doing here? Eating up all the food and shit." Dakota says, coming in and getting a bottle of Gatorade out the refrigerator. "You know ion got food at home. The least you could do is call me when Assyria cooks." I said, putting my bag of chips down so I could get my plate out the microwave.

"I be forgetting." She shrugged, getting a plate also. I observed her closely seeing she had hickeys on her neck that still looked fresh. I glanced towards the opening where Assyria was walking in with her hair pulled up into a messy bun and one of Dakota's t-shirts on. I shook my head, seeing she had hickeys on her also.

"So what y'all been doing today?" I asked, smirking at them both. "Nothing" they said simultaneously. "So why both y'all got hickeys?" I asked, and Assyria's face turned red as she looked away and opened the refrigerator up.

"Cause we was fucking" Dakota said nonchalantly, causing Assyria to punch her shoulder. "Why you hit me so hard?" Dakota whined while rubbing her shoulder with a pout on her face. "Cause you're always lying." Assyria responded as she unscrewed the cap off the bottle of water.

While they were talking I tuned them out once I saw I had a text from Noah asking to meet up. We hadn't spoke in weeks due to an argument we got in and I missed him.

"I'm bout to go." I said, interrupting their argument. "You better take that shit with you." Dakota said, motioning towards the plate of spaghetti in front of me. "So now my food is shit? Bet. Don't ask me to cook another thing for your ungrateful ass." Assyria said, visibly upset. "I ain't even mean it like that. Stop tripping." Dakota said, reaching in the cabinet and tossing me some foil so I could wrap my plate up and take it with me.

**

"You know this shit isn't easy for me." Noah stressed as he pushed his plate of food away from him. He never wastes food so I knew he was really bothered with our situation.

"Do you love me?" I questioned and he sighed. "Yeah" he responded.

"Then what's so hard about this?" I asked, watching his jaw flex. "Everything. Ion know how my parents gon react, and I don't want them to look at me differently." He said.

"Fuck what anybody has to say. People always gon talk shit anyway" I shrugged, picking up my cup and drinking from the straw. "It's different for me though. You're openly bisexual. Nobody knows I have a boyfriend." He said quietly and I smiled, because that was the first time he had called me that.

"Why you smiling. This is serious." Noah snapped. "Ju calm down nigga. You're thinking about this too much." I said and he took a deep breath as he nodded his head.

He pulled his plate towards him and started eating like I expected him to because he was one of those niggas that didn't waste anything. "You chilling wit me tonight?" I asked and he nodded, making me smile.

"I missed you, nigga." I said and he looked up from his food, giving that smile that made my dick jump. "Missed you too, G."

I smiled to myself as he went back to eating because I knew I was getting dick tonight.

                       Dakota Agustin

I licked my lips, still being able to taste Assyria on them. She was laying beside me staring up at the ceiling in deep thought while I tried to get my breathing under control.

"Why you do me like that?" Assyria said, pulling the sheets over her naked body. "You was acting up, talking to me like I'm a child and shit." I said. "I might choke yo ass out for real next time."

"That's fine with me. You know I like getting choked." Assyria said and I smirked remembering the time I choked her because she made me mad, and she started smiling. That had to be the day I fell in love with her.

It was crazy because to everybody else Assyria was considered a innocent lil princess, but when we're alone she turns into a whole new person.

"What time is it?" She asked and I reached over to get my phone off the nightstand so I could see the time. "It's almost one in the morning." I said, noticing my mother had called me.

"Are you gon take me home?" She asked and I nodded, holding my phone to my ear while it dialed. "Have you talked to daddy recently?" I asked. I hadn't spoke to my father in two weeks and I was worried about him.

"You and your brother need to come to Atlanta now. Your daddy got shot." She said, sounding like she had just got done crying and I got up, pulling on my jeans and going into my closet so I could get a shirt.

"Is he dead?" I asked, feeling my eyes start to water. "Baby just come home." She said, avoiding my question.

"Mama ju tell me what's going on." I said, getting frustrated. "He was shot ten times and was pronounced dead on the scene." She sniffled and I hung up, about to call my dad so he can tell me she was lying.

When he didn't answer, I felt myself become angry and threw my phone. "Baby what's wrong?" Assyria asked, getting up with the bedsheets wrapped around her body.

"Get away from me, Assyria, damn!" I snapped when she tried to pull me into her. I didn't want a hug right now, and I ju wanted to be alone. "What happened?" She asked, leaning over to get my vibrating phone.

"I should've did what he asked me to do." I mumbled to myself as I paced back and forth. "Kota, baby calm down and tell me what's going on." Assyria says while she got dressed. "Don't you have to go home? Why the fuck are you still here?" I snapped.

"I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with you. Just talk to me baby" she says, reaching out to touch my face but I pushed her hands away from me. "Go home." I said.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." She said, folding her arms over her chest. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands as I cried silently.

She pulled me to her as more tears began to fall from my eyes. I had never felt this much pain before and I was going to make sure that whoever did that to him would feel how I'm feeling now.