Chapter 15

Domonique

I spent all last night at Jordan's house and when I tried to leave, we ended up having sex again. Then, I ended up staying another night just because I wanted to be around her. Assyria was with my grandma and to be completely honest, I was in no rush to go and get her bad ass. Both me and Jordan took time to call and check on her every few hours and today, Jordan was going to get her.

"Did you mean what you said the other day?" I ask while I traced imaginary circles over her tattoos. Jordan looked up from her phone for a brief second before she went back to doing whatever she was doing.

"What are you talking about?" she asks without looking up from her phone. "You said you were gon get my favorite tattoo removed." I said and she continued to text away on her phone. It was annoying me because I was talking to her but she wasn't listening. "Jordan." I mumble before leaning over to kiss her but she moved so my lips landed on the pillow. I looked over at her to see she was mugging me hard as hell.

"Why you keep doing that?" she asks, clearly annoyed. "Because I can, now kiss me back, nigga." I demanded and she continued to mug me until her phone vibrated, then she started texting again.

"You're a fucking asshole." I say before getting up from the bed and walking over to the closet that we once shared. I still had a lot of my clothes in here because I never really came to get them so I had to go shopping all over again.

I was looking at a pair of jeans that had rips along the thigh part when I felt Jordan's presence. I looked over my shoulder to see her leaned against the wall with her hands in her pockets, staring at me like a creep. "Let's go out to eat or something." she finally says after a while. She took her hands out of her pockets and started looking for something to wear too.

I turned around when I felt her staring at me. I expected her to look away, but she didn't. In fact, she took a seat in the chair that was in front of the mirror and continued to stare at me intensely. I couldn't read the look in her eyes and when she motioned for me to come to her and I was scared to say no, so I did as she said.

Jordan stood up from the chair and kissed me with force. My back ended up against the wall and she was pulling at my shorts. "Fuck, man, take them shits off." she says, sounding frustrated and I obeyed her command. She lifts me up onto her shoulders and started going to town on me.

***

"Order for me?" Jordan asks me while staring at me with that same intense stare of hers. "Anything for you." I say as I looked at the menu to decide what I would order for her and myself.

"Hello, I'm Lauren your server for tonight, what can I start you off with?" the waitress asked and I looked up from the menu and locked eyes with her. She was really pretty and her eyes stood out, them being hazel and her skin being light, close to white. I could tell she was mixed with something just by looking at her.

"Your eyes are pretty." Jordan says while she stares at the girl. It was like she was fucking her with her eyes and I honestly don't blame her. Lauren blushes under Jordan's stare. "Lemme get your number." Jordan says and I raised a eyebrow as I watched the girl write her number down on a napkin. Before she could give it to Jordan, I took it from her.

"She won't be needing this." I said and Jordan snatched it from me. "You don't know what I need, Dom. You starting to get on my nerves." she says, clearly annoyed.

"I'm just gonna excuse myself." the waitress says and I averted my gaze to her, "Yeah, do that." I said and she glared at me before leaving.

I averted my attention to Jordan, "Thanks for fucking that up." she dryly says and I rolled my eyes.

"We're married. And you just asked for her number in front of me." I said and she blinked. "Would you rather me do it behind your back?" she dryly asks and I rolled my eyes at her smart ass.

"We've been having a good day, don't fuck it up." I said. "I'm starting to get annoyed, Domonique." she says as she rubs her temples. "Am I supposed to give a fuck? You know what, take me home. I'm tired of you." I said as I stood up from the table. "Coo." she says as she follows me out the restaurant.

***

As she drove, she would occasionally look at me and it was making me mad but not mad enough to let go of her hand. She slowly pulled her hand away from mine as the car came to a stop and I looked out the window to see we were outside my home.

"I tried to be nice and take yo ungrateful ass out, but you fucked it up." Jordan says and I raised an eyebrow, "You asked for another bitch number in front of me, but I fucked it up?"

"First of all, I didn't ask that bitch for her number. I told her to give it to me. Secondly, you're not my bitch!" she snapped.

"Oh for real? Cause you wasn't saying that when your tongue was all in my pussy." I said. "I can't talk and eat pussy at the same time but next time I go down on you, I'll be sure to tell you that you not my bitch." she dryly says and I rolled my eyes.

She was really making me mad with how careless she seemed to be about what she did. It was taking everything in me not to hit her. "I hate you, fatherless fuck nigga!" I snapped.

"Aye bitch, watch your mouth cause you don't got a father either." she says with a chuckle. "Bitch?" I question as I take my seat belt off.

"That's what I said ain't it? Don't make me repeat myself." she says and I slapped her hard as hell, only for her to hit me back so we started fighting. I was hitting her as hard as I could but it didn't seem to phase her at all. I wasn't about to keep wasting my energy on her, so I stopped hitting her.

We sat in silence for three minutes waiting for the other to break the ice. I was about to speak up until she says, "My bad for getting that bitch number in front of you."

"Sorry for calling you a fatherless fuck nigga." I mumble and she chuckled before leaning over and kissing my cheek. "You gon text me later?" she asks and I nodded my head.

"Ight. I love you, baby." she says and I smiled small as I opened the door. "I love you too." I said and she kissed my lips before pulling away from me. She waited until I got in my house to pull off and I sighed as I closed the door shut.

I don't know what to call whatever this is going on between Jordan and I. One minute she's acting like we never knew each other then the next she's telling me she loves me. I knew I had to keep my word and cut Adrian off because Jordan is a fucking psycho and would more than likely shoot me again if she were to find out I lied to her again. Which is why I can't be having kids by him. I don't want any by him anyway. It would only make things more complicated.