Chapter 8

Jordan

I doubled over, emptying everything I've ate today out in the toilet. I stood up straight and went over to the sink to rinse my mouth out with mouthwash.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before taking a deep breath and opening the door. Domonique was asleep in nothing but one of my t-shirts. I climbed in bed next to her and grabbed my phone, seeing a text from Valerie telling me to come open the door.

I rolled my eyes before glancing over at Domonique and getting out of bed. As I left my bedroom, I closed the door behind me.

I moved my shoes that were in front of the door before unlocking it. Soon after, I opened it.

She pushed past me and I almost fell but I used the door for support.

"Fuck is wrong wit you?" I snapped.

"You. That's what's wrong with me. I don't deserve to be treated like this. I'm a grown ass woman that deserves respect." she stated.

"Girl, you're 18. Stop talking like you're 24." I said, dryly.

"You constantly disrespect me and I'm getting tired of it." she said.

"I've never put my hands on you, just like I've never called you out your name. Why you feel disrespected? I don't know an I really don't give a fuck." I said.

"It's that right there. You always acting like you don't care." she snapped.

"I'm not acting. I really don't give a fuck."

She chuckled bitterly, "Right. You don't give a fuck about anything but your crack head ass daddy."

I licked my lips before nodding. "Yeah? Well since you feel like that, do me a favor and get the fuck out. Don't call me, don't text me." I said.

I opened the front door and pushed her out. She began to cry and I stared at her, growing annoyed.

"Where am I supposed to go?" she sniffles.

"That's for you to figure out." I said.

"What about my clothes?"

"You'll get your shit when I feel like giving it to you. Get the fuck off my doorstep." I say before slamming the door in her face and locking it.

I don't know why bitches think they can talk to me any kind of way, then start crying when I react.

I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, seeing cartoons were on I smiled and laid down on the couch.

Every now and then, my mind would linger to my father. It's not fair that he's gone. I should've took him more serious when he told me he was in trouble. I should've been there when he texted me. Maybe if I would've been there, I could've prevented that shit from happening.

Now I have to live the rest of my life without my dad here. This shit isn't fair and Renzo gon pay for this shit. On god he is.

"Jordan.." Domonique said before gently touching the side of my face.

I looked at her, wondering when she got up. She wiped tears I didn't know existed away and I looked away, growing frustrated with myself for crying.

I pushed her hands away and wiped my eyes.

"Why do you keep doing this?" she snapped.

I stared at her, deciding not to say anything.

"I can't keep doing this.. You keep telling me one thing but you're showing me you need me."

"You don't understand how I'm feeling right now." I said.

"That's only because you won't talk to me. You got your stupid ass guard up because you think I'm the same as the other bitch you was with. I'm trying to be here for you."

"I don't need you to do that." I said.

"Yeah? Then let me make this easier for you and leave." she said before getting up from the couch and going into my bedroom to get her stuff.

I sat there, strongly debating on if I should apologize so she could stay, or let her leave. Fuck it, she can leave. I don't need her anyway. I don't need anybody. I never have.

She soon came back, fully dressed with tears streaming from her eyes. I stood up and looked her over, wanting to tell her not to cry, but I couldn't.

"You said you wouldn't leave.. But that's what you're doing." I said.

"You keep pushing me away, Jordan. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Stay?" she scoffed. "Fuck that. I've been through this shit so many times and I'm not down to do it again." she said.

"So you giving up?"

"No, you're giving up. I want this shit to work and I'm trying to be patient but I can't deal with that. Plus you got too many hoes to count."

"This commitment shit isn't easy. I don't understand how you can expect me to want to be in a relationship right away. I'm not ready for that shit. I don't think I ever will be so stop fucking talking about it." I barked.

"Fuck you" she said before opening the door and leaving.

"Fuck you too" I mumbled before closing and locking the door behind her.

**