Chapter 15

Some Years Later

                      Noah Brooks

"I ain't expect the paparazzi to be out here like this." I said as I looked at the group of people waiting for me to get out my car so they could ask me a thousand questions like they normally did.

"I can stay in here if you want" he says from the passenger seat and I shook my head. "Nah, I want to spent time with you before I have to go back to New Orleans." I told him, and he gave a smile before leaning in to kiss me.

"My birthday coming up. You'll be here for that right?" Aiden questioned me and I pulled my phone from my pocket so I could check my calendar to make sure I was free. "I have a game that day." I said. "But I could fly you out and we could do whatever you want." I added.

"Sounds coo" he said, opening his door and getting out while I did the same. I put my sunglasses on as I walked beside Aiden who was unfazed by the cameras snapping in his face.

After pushing through the crowd and telling them I wasn't answering any questions me and Aiden entered the five star restaurant. I saw my sister seated in the back looking through a menu with her usual blank facial expression.

"Fucking finally" she says once me and Aiden joined her at the table. "Traffic was something serious" Aiden said partly telling the truth. Assyria put the menu down and gave a smile as she looked between both of us. This was the most I'd seen her smile and it was tragic because my sister had such a beautiful smile. She used to always smile but now she's all mean and shit, always bullying people.

"You guys are just so cute. I'm here for this" she said and Aiden smirked at her. "You know it's not too late for us" Aiden says, attempting to flirt with Assyria. "I don't want you, Aiden." She says, sounding annoyed causing Aiden to throw his hands up in surrender.

"Dakota coming to visit sometime next week." Aiden says and Assyria shrugged. "What does that have to do with me?" She questioned.

"Talk to her." I encouraged. She acts like Dakota never existed. As if Assyria didn't have feelings for her at some point in time. "I will eventually." Assyria said and I blankly stared at her, knowing she was lying.

"You lowkey want her back. Why else would you stay single for three years after the fallout?" Aiden said and I agreed with him because it did make sense.

"Because I'm married to the money and could give a fuck about any of these niggas." Assyria commented cockily and I smirked, liking her answer.

The waiter came up and after placing our order, we made small talk until the food came then we ate and went our separate ways. Me and Aiden had a party to attend while Assyria had a late night photoshoot to go to.

While I drove Aiden was rolling a blunt and nodding his head to the song that played on the radio. "You still fuck other bitches from time don't you?" He questioned randomly and I glanced over at him, watching as he ran his tongue over the blunt to keep it sealed.

"Maybe" I responded, looking away from him and towards the road. "It's a yes or no question. Ju be honest, Noah" he said, sounding agitated.

"Yes" I said, deciding to go ahead and tell the truth. "How did you even know?" I asked, stopping at the red light. "I know you." He responded.

"You gon leave now?" I questioned and he chuckled. "I feel like I'm settling for less and as much as I want to stop fucking with you I can't." He admitted and I smirked, knowing he wasn't going anywhere because my pipe game was too good for that.

"I'll try to stop fucking them hoes" I said truthfully. I didn't see it happening any time soon because pussy was one of my favorite things and I wasn't ready to give that up.

                      Dakota Agustin

"I didn't come over here for this." Lynn said. She was one of my clients that I fuck from time to time. "What you mean? You're the one that showed up trying to fuck" I said as she reached for her bra that was beside me on the bed.

"Because you never have time for me anymore" she pouted and I began getting dressed while she whined about my busy schedule. I knew it was time to let her go because she was starting to get clingy and shit.

"Hurry up and get the fuck out. You getting on my fucking nerves" I said as I grabbed the magazine that had Assyria on the front cover. I was lowkey stalking her and if she were to find out I wouldn't give a single fuck.

"I hate you and I never want to see you again" Lynn shouted as she left from my room. It wasn't long before I heard the front door slam, indicating she was gone.

"Bitches really be tripping" I mumbled as I flipped through the magazine. I bought every single one of Assyria's magazines simply because I support her and even though we haven't spoke in years, I still love her. We ended on bad terms and I hated that, but it was my fault to begin with.

Ion know where we stand, or if she with somebody else, but I really needed to vent to her about a lot of shit.

"I saw one of your hoes leaving"

I looked up to see my girlfriend standing there with her arms folded over her chest, looking like she was ready to argue. "I'm not fucking her. She ju one of my clients." I said, closing the magazine up and tossing it on my nightstand.

"So you think I'm dumb now motherfucker?" She questioned, balling her hands up into fists like she was gon do something. "Keep playing with me and imma kill both of y'all"

"Why you here unannounced and shit? We need some boundaries" I said and she raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. "You know what. I'm not even about to say anything to that." She said, walking out of my room.

"You here now so you might as well stay" I said, grabbing her arm, forcing her to turn around. "You don't give a fuck about me, Dakota. You fucked that nasty slut in the bed we share and you don't even care." She cried and I sighed because she was right, I don't give a fuck about her but I needed to keep her around because she had good pussy and can cook. That was hard to come by these days.

"Look, imma do better Jah. Ight?" I say as I wiped tears from her eyes. "Promise me." She said and I leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Promise." I assured her and she smiled as she stood on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"When are you leaving for California?" She asked as she sat down on the couch and proceeded to roll up. "In a few days" I told her, sitting beside her on the couch and turning the TV on.

"Dakota I'm sorry for how I be acting. I really love you, and I don't want to lose you." Jahde explained and I stared at her briefly before averting my gaze back to the TV. "Tell me you love me, and mean it." She demanded, straddling my lap.

"I love you" I said, and she smiled as she placed her blunt between her lips. I grabbed the lighter and lit her blunt for her, watching as she took a drag and blew a big smoke cloud in the air. "I had a long day" she said with a sigh and I smirked, already knowing where this conversation was going.

"Yeah? What can I do to make you feel better ma?" I questioned, leaning in some to kiss on her neck. Jahde put the blunt down so I could undress her. I ain't want to fuck her after fucking Lynn but I was definitely gon test her waters.

"Take these off" I said, motioning towards her panties and she quickly did as I said, laying on her back and spreading her legs so I could get straight to it.