Twenty-eight

O A K

I looked up to the mirror in the wide ashen room and gaped at how I looked. My eyes were brighter and the thick lashes over my golden eyes made it look normal. My ginger hair was vibrant and fell in luscious curls down my back. A natural lilac flower crown held back the loose tendrils from my slightly tanned face. My face had a natural vibrant glow and my cheekbones looked high (the previous fat face was no longer existent). My jawline was sharp and model like and my lips were full and pink. I reached up to feel them then up to my neatly shaved eyebrows. Tears brimmed at my eye when I had noticed my own beauty. What happened? Then I also noticed a thin white cloth over my head. My chest was embraced by a elegant white strapless corset that made my new cleavage very prominent then the rest of the satin bright white dress hugged my prominent hips then flowed off around my legs. I couldn't even identify where my feet were through the long curtain like material that trailed behind me. I also didn't have the large bumps protruding from my shoulder blades again. But there was something else.....two of them like bunched up cloth..large and white. What was that?

"Oakley. C'mon on." I heard someone say and I looked behind me just in time to see someone in a suit and vibrant auburn hair escape the door. Curiously I found myself pulling up my dress as I jogged to catch up with the person. I could hear the distant sound of wedding bells in the background and it became louder as I neared the door. 'Was I getting married? To who? Was this real'. Soon I reached two large doors that were made of mahogany and they didn't have any levers or handles. I pushed against it and felt a sharp pain ripping through the center of my back. I winced with a hiss as I jerked away. "Open the door Oakley" I heard from the otherwise in a soothing familiar masculine voice and my heart thundered in my chest.

Lucky?

Now more frantically and desperately I pushed on the door until I heard it begin to creak. I whimpered when the pain felt like it was ripping my body in pain. I heard the familiar tear of fabric and I groaned in frustration. The door began to creak open and my hands shook from the force I exerted on the door. Soon I realized a stream of blood traveling down my arms and continuous drops left my fingers as they became burgundy. I let out a scream of exasperation as I threw my shoulder into the door causing it to make a disgusting pop. The door flew open as I cradled my now injured shoulder and my dress that had dark red splatters all over it. Lucky wasn't exactly on the otherside but instead he was a little bit further down. My breath hitches and my heart hammered loudly when our eyes met over the long carpeted distance between us decorated with pink and lavender petals. From where I was I could pick out how he was sharply attired in a light grayish blue suit, his hands clasped each other in front of him. His platinum blonde hair was as how it regularly was and his light crystal blue eyes sent a wave of need through me.

Losing all my composure, and regardless of the excruciating pain I felt that wore out my limbs, I made a mad dash down the aisle that was suddenly getting too long

Losing all my composure, and regardless of the excruciating pain I felt that wore out my limbs, I made a mad dash down the aisle that was suddenly getting too long. I heard more rips and laughter began to ring from the pews on each side of the aisle (I had failed to recognize them before). Lucky stared at me gravely with a look of embarrassment caressing his handsome face and the handsome men beside him snickered. The girls dressed in beautiful lavender silk dresses giggled among themselves as they stared at me and all in all the laughter was somehow unbearable. I looked down on myself to see how the dress now torn and dirty, looked like the ashen rags of someone that was homeless. The flower crown withered away and felt like thorns pricking me in my skull. I gasped as I hugged the now loose dirty dress that seemed to be falling from my body and I glanced back to Lucky. He stared at me in distaste and the look had frozen me in a way that I hadn't even noticed the harsh grip on my wounded hand. I looked up to see a tall man dressed up in the mask of a doll's face; an eerie smile was edged into its face. I screamed in horror as it pulled me away from the aisle and soon I noticed another girl dressed in a beautiful pearly white dress that made her look like a mermaid. Her familiar face was simply sinister under the wedding veil and Lucky stared at her with a loving smile. The look made me sick to my stomach and I involuntarily screamed for him as I was shoved harshly into a large glass box. The glass door was closed and I could no longer hear the sounds from outside.

I shoved against the glass door but it shocked me off. I screamed in anguish as I hugged my body and I watched in horror as she walked up the aisle to him. "I'm supposed to get married! Let me out!" I screamed with sobs escaping me and the tall man on the other side craned his head to the side as he thumped the glass box and I heard the sound of something like a vacuum. I screamed in frustration as I kicked at the door again but the shock made my body recoil once again. Soon I began to feel light headed and a sudden fear made my chest heave faster. This box is too small. There's no air in here. I'm going to die. I gasped when the air began to get too warm and my lungs felt like they were shriveling up. A light headed feeling took me over and I fell back on one of the glass corners but I was shocked off. I fell to the ground inhaling loudly as I stared at the tall man through he glass pleadingly. He took of his mask and rested it at the top of his head and the face made me queasy.

Jason.

I can't die in here. I can't die from suffocation. I can't....

- - -

GOALS

4 k reads
375 votes

I'll probably update later guys and if you weren't aware. This is a dream. Secondly this is probably the end of part two so next part's gonna be different. It'll be more sci-fiction-ish 😂.

Also I might put up a new book. Short stories mostly.

Pleaseeeee commentttttttttttt. Bye guys.