CH1

NAYEON POV

after a few years of a boring school... Nayeon have finished her study... and now its time to find a job!

"Appa... can i find a job??" - i ask my appa...

"yes you can darling... but depends what work are you searching" appa said..

I let out a giggle " you know what appa? I wanted to be a barista in your coffee shop.... sounds cool right" I say while smiling

" ohhh, why so sudden?" appa looks at me.

" Its just i wanted to make someone happy by serving them drinks , listen to their stories..." I replied my dad question

" Also im starting to get bored " I said while making sad face...

"Ahhh... if that soo... follow me to my coffee shop tomorrow " appa said while laughing.

I kiss my appa cheek and also my eomma's and run to my room...

I go to the toilet and brush my teeth and washes my face and after that i go straight to my bed and easily drifted to dreamland...

NEXT MORNING
"Nayeon-ah, are you ready to go out?" appa shout from downstair

"Ne appa.... wait a min" I shout back... im wearing grey knitted long sleeve shirt tug in my black skirt and wearing pair of socks and a black converse.... yup i like black.

It just take 15 from home. When we arrived my appa asked the manager if there is any vacancy in the barista section....

"Ahh ne.. we actually need someone who is expert in making a Latte... if Nayeon-shi wants to try this chance then please follow me " said the manager of the coffee shop.

humphh... making a latte is a piece of cake for me... with a split of second i have prepared 1 cup of latte to be tasted by my appa and the manager.

"hmm ...WOW!!! It was tasty" said my appa while the manager has his eyes wide.

I just laugh at their shocked expresion "Why? is it that unbelievable that a cute girl like me can make this latte?" i said while smiling like idiot.

"ommoo sir! we really wanted someone like herr!!! If you not matter, can you work here Nayeon-shi" the manager said to me and look at me for an answer.

I look up at my appa and nod " It will be my pleasure mr. manager" I said while smiling.

CREDIT TO OWNER OF VID
ALSO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORRINGG....AND ALSO MY ENGLISH :D