Ch29

"Hey where are you going? The office is that way." I said to Taehyung because he turned at the wrong way.

"I know." He replied shortly.

"Then?" I looked at him for an answer.

"I just wanted to have an ice cream with you." He eyed me and smirk.

"Ahh~ " I laughed and turned to look in front.

After we have arrived at the beach , as usual, Taehyung asked me to find a seat while he go purchase an ice cream for both of us.

"Here you favourite ice cream" he hands me a vanilla oreo ice cream.

"Hihi~ kamsahamnida" I takes the ice cream and lick it. Taehyung look at me and smile happily.

"You looks so cute when you're happy." He said and licks his ice cream.

"You too." We made an eye contact for a long time.

"I'm really curious , what is your favourite ice cream actually?" I asked him.

"Mint ice cream." He shows me his ice cream.

"Mind if I have a taste?" I looked at him.

"Go on... But let me have yours to." He said to me and I offered mine. We licks each other ice cream.

"Wahh~ so delicious!" I showed him a thumbs up.

"You know , we just kissed indirectly." He said teasingly.

My face turned red immediately and I looked away. He takes my chin to have a look at my red face.

"But who cares? We can kiss directly from lips to lips right?" He said and came closer to me closing the distance between us.

He pulled my face and planted a kiss on my lips. A hot kiss. I closed my eyes and my body feels weak. We kiss for a really long time , ignoring the pedestrians. Suddenly , I felt a cold liquid touching my hand. I pull away from the kiss and looked at my right hand. It was my dripping ice cream. Maybe it's because the surrounding or the heat from my body.

"You tasted like mint." I said to Taehyung and wipe my dripping ice cream.

"Wae? You loved it? Want more?" He asked me with a teasing tone.

"Look at the time! Ommo we really need to get to work!" I changed the subject.

"Do you have any work to do?" Taehyung asked and having his last bit.

I think for a minute before answering his question. I rubbed my chin and make a thinking face. He laughed and caress my cheek.

"Nope. Everything was done." I said proudly. He scoffed.

"If you said so , you're gonna stay in my office." He said and get up and head to his car. I chased him from behind.

"Wae?" I asked him breathlessly.

"I'm lonely." He makes a puppy face that melts my heart-eu.

"Okay then..." I cling my arms with his.

After we arrived , he doesn't let go of my hand. All my colleague laugh and make a funny face when they saw Taehyung's hand touching mine. He didn't let me go and straight to his office.

"Yah! Why did you do that! I'm so embarrassed." I said and touched my hot cheeks.

"We are already , married. I just hold you hand not doing anything weird." He said and lean on his chair.

"Hishh! You never forget to be a byuntae for one day." I said annoyingly and sit in front of him.

I look at him while putting my head on the table. He keeps on looking at me and try to concentrate with his work. I laughed at his disturbed face.

"Haha! Am I disturbing you oppa?" I asked him still locking my eyes on him.

"Ermm... But it's okay I liked it." He said seriously.

I sensed something weird so I break the eye contact.

"Yah.. Stop look at me like that." I whined and backed off. But suddenly , what my cousin told me  lingers in my head.

»»»FlashBack«««

I was crying really hard when Taehyung get angry with me at the rooftop. I told my cousin everything and cried a lot.

"I... I really loved him.." I stuttered.

"B-but I don't k-know what t-to do.. I'm helpless." I let all my heart out.

Suddenly Mina holds my hand.

"Unnie , my eomma always told me this. If you don't want someone you love leave you , give him all your heart. Showered him with your love." She said and rubbed my back.

»»»End Of FlashBack«««

"I'm sorry if I make you feels uncomfortable around me." He apologized and continue his work.

"It's okay. I love you." I said and his attention change to me. He make a face "did-I-heard-it-right" face.

"As you said , we're married and I didn't find it uncomfortable."  I licked my lips slowly. My hearts beat really fast when I looked his face expression changes.

"You do?" He asked me. I get up from my seat and walks to the door and locked it. I get nearer to Taehyung.

"Yeah , I do." I sat on his lap and kiss him passionately. He was surprised to see this side of me because I'm kind of really shy to express my feelings. He kissed me back and held me in place by holding my waist. Taehyung pull off and my eyes opens immediately.

"You love me right?" He asked me, panting.

I pecked his lips and stared at him sexily.

"Do you really need an answer for that , oppa?" I asked him seductively.

He smirks and kiss me passionately. I ran my fingers on his hair and closed my eyes. I felt a fluttering butterfly in my stomach. We pulled away and try to stabilize our breathing.

"Only this one name can makes my life complete. My only one and happiness. Kim Taehyung" I whispered in his ear and he chuckled.

"When are you like this?" He said and I rested my head on his chest.

"You don't like it?" I said and looked at his face , still on top of his chest.

"I like it , but it just make my heart racing. When you do that, my hearts beat like it's gonna explode soon." He explains that leave me speechless.

When I focused on his chest , it shocked me. His heart really beats fast. I smiled and grip on his blazer. He wrap his arm around my waist and hugged me tighter.

Wretched [K.th X I.ny] ·Book1·जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें