Ch28

Taehyung's P.O.V

Today me and Nayeon go to the office together. I was brighter than the other day because everything's fine between me and her. When we entered our office the workers start to greet us. I smiled and bow to them. Nayeon settled down and about to make me coffee but I stopped her.

"Hmm? Anything?" She asked me. I chuckled at her confused face.

"Instead of me having coffee alone how bout we go to your dad's coffee shop and have it together?" I asked her.

"This lunch? Jinjja?! Gomawoo!" She held my hand and jump up and down while squealing. All the officer smirks and look at her.

"Ahh sorry for disturbing~" she bow at the other officers. She turned at me and held out her pinky finger.

"Promise?" She asked me and wiggle her finger in front my face. I laughed and lock our finger together.

"Promise." I patted her head. I leaned in and whisper to her ear.

"No kiss?" I asked her.

"Yah! Get to work!" She pushed my chest and said it slowly.

I chuckled and get inside my office. I shocked when I saw a woman sitting on the chair opposite my desk.

"What a sweet scene we have out there?" She said sarcastically.

"What do you want?" I asked her and put down my bag.

"Is that what you're gonna asked me? Where's your good morning?" She leaned in and support her head with her hand.

I didn't talked and just continue on my work. I'm trying to forget her. I'm trying to change for Nayeon. After a silence moment , Boreum suddenly talked.

"Whatever. I'm here just to say you should take care of that girl." She said and played with her phone.

"Girl?" I asked her curiously

"Im Nayeon." She looked up at me.

"Wae? She's okay with me." I reply coolly.

"Hahaha! What a joke! Don't you know she's a wild girl. She's been flirting behind you." She laughed and clapped her hand.

"Stop talking if you don't know anything." I said sternly.

"You're the one who don't know her true attitude." She stands up from her seat. She comes nearer at me and trying to touch my face.

"Here , what about you leave her. And let's make a new life together? Not bad right?" She reached for my face but I turned away.

"How about , you do your work downstairs because I'm kinda busy right now." I turned to her and smiled teasingly.

"Just what that girl poisoned you?" She walked away and get out from my office. I sigh in relief.

'Maybe it's true , just avoid her.' I said to myself and continue my work.

I checked my watch and it was nearly lunch time. I cleaned my desk and walked to Nayeon's workplace.

"Honey, let's go~" I sat in front of her.

"Huh? But it's to early." She checked her laptop's watch.

"It's okay.. As long you're with me , we can get out anytime , you know?" I persuade her.

"O-okay, wait a minutes." She cleans her desk quickly.

"Kaja~" she said as she finished cleaning.

I stick out my hand and ask her to hold my hand. She checked around us to make sure there's no people who're gonna tease her. She held my hand and walked to the elevator.

"What coffee do you like?" She asked me.

"Who? Me?" I asked her back.

"Ani... I'm talking to the wall. Can you move back , I can't see the wall clearly." She pushed me gently and talked with an annoyed tone. I laughed at her sarcasm line.

"Hahaha! Sorry , for me I think I like Latte." I answer her question.

"Wah~~ jinjja?! Before I quit , my job is to make latte." She said proudly.

"No wonder the latte tasted so nice." I compliment her.

She chuckled and we go to our car. I drove to the coffee shop. When we arrive , Nayeon looks super active.

"Aye! It's been a long day!" She shouted.

"Shut up." I said teasingly.

She glared at me with her death stare. I tried to hold my serious face.

"Okay. I won't talk with you today." She stated and looked away.

After I unlocked the door , she gets out quickly. I followed her back. She doesn't take a look at me. I walked near her back and back hugged her. Her position stiffened when I breathe in her ear.

"You know it's hard for me to live without hearing your voice?" I whispered with my deepest voice. She laughed and looked at me.

"I thought I will be quite around you for one day. But it's only last for 5 seconds." She hugged me tighter.

"Get a room!" A voice from our back makes her grip loosen.

"Ohh.. It's just you Somi-yah."  She said.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked her.

"Don't you see what I'm doing?" She points out the rubbish bag in her hand.

After that we get in and ordered the coffee that we wanted. Nayeon choose a table that beside a big window. Suddenly, Somi came and dragged her away.

"Can I borrow unnie a minute?" She asked me.

I nodded and they went to the kitchen.

Nayeon's P.O.V

"Unnie , you have a lot of things you need to tell me. Is everything fine now?" Somi attacked me with various questions.

"Aye, it's doesn't matter right now. I know the truth , and he also apologize for his mistake." I explain to her.

"Ohh.... What a relief. Okay then , you can go and date him. If he hurt you again , just tell me. I'll cook him alive." She said with full of determination. I laughed at her 'overprotective' side.

"Bye~~" I bid goodbye and walked to our table to see Taehyung who's playing with his handphone.

"What are you guys gossiping about , huh?" He turned his phone off and looked at me.

"We're gossiping about you." I said teasingly. His eyes widened.

"Yah! How dare you?" He glared at me. I just laughed and ignored him.

"Tell me , or I tickle you." I raised my eyebrows.

"Do it if you can!" I dared him. Suddenly , his toes goes up on my knee and started to tickled them. He really knows my ticklish spot. I laughed and pulled his leg away. But he insist , I ended up tickling his leg. Both of us laugh like crazy people.

"Yah, can you guys be more matured?" Somi came with a tray and served our drinks.

"All of the customers are looking at you guys." She said teasingly.

I hit Taehyung's hand that was holding mine.

"If you doesn't tickled me, I won't laugh so hard." I glared at him. Taehyung just smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's okay , we are cute tho." He reply shortly and caressed my cheeks.

"Aigoo , look at them.. I'm so jealous!" A woman besides our table whined.

"See , you're lucky you got me." He winked.