Ch24

Nayeon's P.O.V

I woke up from my beauty-like sleep because of the annoying alarm from my phone. I turned it off and clean myself. It's still early, so, I wore a singlet and a short to prepare breakfast. While I was washing my hand , I remembered my dream last night.

"Aigoo.. What a weird dream I had last night. I shouldn't watch any horror again before sleep." I said to myself.

It's not normal to dream about ghost for me. And the most things that make me even confuse was , I heard a deep voice whispering to me.

'Mianhe Nayeon-shi' the voice struck my head again. I shrugged it off. Maybe just forget about it.

Today I will cook sandwiches again. A Honey chicken BBQ sandwiches. It's delicious tho. After preparing the breakfast , I go to Taehyung's room and knocked it several times. There's no respond. Maybe he was still sleeping.

I walked in and there's no sign of Taehyung on the bed. Suddenly , his bathroom door wide open revealing him , half naked. Only a towel secured his lower part.

"Oh hey.. What are you doing?" He asked me and walked to me as if nothing happened. My eyes was darted on his toned abs. He noticed and smirked at my action.

"Didn't you're the one who told me not to be a byuntae in the morning right?" He asked teasingly.

"I'm sure you have seen this when we played together... Remember?" He tapped his abs that makes me blush harder.

"Y-yah! You're weird! I just wanna tell you that breakfast are ready. That's all." My eyes roamed somewhere else , not even dare to look at him. I was about to walk out from his room , but I stopped as I hear he says something.

"You don't wanna touch it? You know , I didn't wear any cloth right now , it's your golden chance." He said sexily.

My face was really red and hot. I slammed the door behind me. Before I walked to my room to get ready , I heard a loud laughing from him.

"This man...." I slide down my door and closed my eyes tightly. I get up and wore some makeup on my face. I  reached for my outfit and looked at it. I'm bored wearing the same type of style everyday. Maybe I should try something else. I rummaged my closet and found a long beige-coloured skirt that have a long cut at the side ( you what I mean?). I top it with a short sleeve black-coloured tee that was tucked in. I also wore a pair of earing to finish my look.

(LoL sorry guys >

(LoL sorry guys >.< )

I looked at the reflection on the mirror.

"Well not bad Nayeonie~" I said proudly. I grabbed my sling bag and walked out of the room.

When I opens the door , Taehyung also steps outside his room. I saw his eyes widened. I chuckled seeing his reaction.

"Wae?? Am I pretty today?" I asked him and spins around to show him every angle of my outfit.

"I like it." He simply responded and grab my waist to pull me closer. We walked side by side to grab our breakfast that I've prepared.

"Oh.. What type of sandwich today?" He asked me eagerly.

"Honey Chicken BBQ"

"Wahh... Jinjja?! So delicious" he clapped his hand like a cute seal.

After having our breakfast Taehyung drove us to the office.

"Oppa , today I will go back by myself. Can I?" I asked him , breaking the silence while in the journey.

"Wae?" He asked me , eyes focused on the road.

"I missed coffee shop , Somi and also the manager. I just wanna visit them."

"How bout' me? Don't you miss me?" He asked and stop at the parking lot.

"Haishh.. Why do I need to kiss you when I greet you everyday?" I whined at his dumb respond.

"Haha... Okay , let's go together. Just knocked on my door when you're about to go" he patted my head.

"Kaja~ my personal assistant" he said teasingly.

"Let's go Tae oppa.." I play along and get out from the car followed by him.

While I was clinging my arms on Taehyung's. I saw Boreum walking to the lift. She gave me a death stare. We were about to get in the lift but I distracted Taehyung. No way I'm going to let them on the same lift.

"Ahh.. Oppa~ I left my documents in the car." I grabbed Taehyung's arm toward the car back. He followed me.

"You bring a document?" He asked me curiously.

I fake a thinking face and wait for that Boreum to leave us.

"Oh.. I forget that I placed it on my table." I chuckled.

"Pabo~ you're lucky that you're cute." He pinched my cheeks.

"Or what?" I eyed him seriously.

"Nothing." He continue to drag me as I was his Barbie doll.

I put all my things on the table and go to the kitchen to brew Taehyung a cup of coffee. While I was waiting for the hot water. I noticed that Boreum walked in his office again.

"This girl do have gut , doesn't it?" I talked to myself while clenching my teeth. After I have finished , I walked to Taehyung's office. Should I get in or wait for her to get out. I was thinking really hard. Until I forget that I was blocking the way.

"Urm.. Nayeon-shi? Why don't you get in?" A soft voices man patted my back. I jolted a bit and turned back. It was Jimin.

"Oh... By any chance are you gonna come in?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Can you pass this coffee to him?" I handed him Taehyung's coffee. He looked at me and finally smile.

"Don't drink it!" I warned him but to bad he already took a sip from the coffee and laugh like a cute kid. I chuckled and get back to my desk.

Jimin's P.O.V

I brought the coffee with me. I didn't knock the door because.. You know we're close.. No need to do that. When I stepped inside his office, I chocked by the coffee that I was sipping because of the unpleasant scenery. WTF?

Taehyung flinched , but that Bitch still kissing him. I closed the door and yell slowly

"Yah! What the heck are you doing Park Freaking Boreum?"

She finally let go of Taehyung and walks outside.

"Yah you! What the hell?!" I asked him. I slammed the coffee on the table. This friend is really getting me on my nerve!