CH11

»» The following days««

This week taehyung always meet me . I say to eomma that I will do all the favour. we have try our outfit together. It's pretty.

After buying some accessory for our wedding we decided to hangout at the park. He ask me to find a place to sit while he is going to buy some ice creams. He bought me vanilla - oreo ice cream as usual.

" I'm sorry for not telling you about this. " he say breaking the silence while licking his ice cream.

"It's okay..." I answer weakly.

"Im Nayeon-shi... Please cheer up a little. I'm worried to see you like this.." he pout his lips while pinching my cheek.

"Ahh.... Hajimaa... It's hurt"  I whined that make him chuckle.

"Ahh cute.... " he say while staring at me who is in pain.

I stunned and look at him. He smile widely when he notice that my cheeks turned to red. I look away , breaking the eye contact.

"S-stop being w-weird..." I  stuttered.

"Hahah... Come let me bring you to somewhere fun" he drag me to his car.

When it comes to our dating he will be the one who drags me alot.

"Arghhh!!!!" I scream while protecting  my ice cream.

»»FastFoward««

"Tadaa!!" He celebrates childishly 
"Woahh...... YAMSAN TOWERR!!!!" I shout and run around him as I was so excited.

We walk holding hands together to the place where people take their padlock and write something on it.

Taehyung give me one while he have his padlock. We wrote our name together and lock them separately.

"ARE YOU DONE??!" Taehyung shout from the other end

"NEEE!!!" I answer him while doing an 'okay' sign with my hand

After all the place we go , he send me back at home.

"Nayeon - ah" Taehyung say through the window

"Nee?" I stop my steps and look at him.

" Do you think that this is the right choice?" He ask bluntly

" molla..." I answer shortly.

After the short talk we bid goodbyes to each other.

»»FastFoward««

A day before the wedding

Today is another tired day. I need to make many beauty care today. Don't I look pretty enough??

Eomma brought me to the saloon and wash my hair. I dyed my hair to a pitch black colour.

After the saloon we go to the spa and eomma ask the ladies to put some mask on my face. Well , I didn't use that type of things , so I don't know the effect... Hihihi....

It's finally over. My bed is calling me right now.

»»At Home««

I go straight to my bed after we arrived. But.... These girls never failed to make me annoyed.  they always argue about the wedding.

"I want to be the bridesmaid.... Please unnie" jungyeon pleads

"Ahh!! Do whatever you want as long as the wedding still running" I reply with annoyed tone.

My eyes shoot open ! How can I forget about Somi. I grab my handphone and call her.

"Yeobuseyo?" A familiar voice heard on the other line.

"Somi-yaa.... It's me!! Nayeon Unnie."

"Ohh unnie... CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!"

"Yahh I'm not dead yet!!! No need to shout.."

"Mianhe" she laugh

"Are you going to  come along?"

"Of course!! It's your wedding after all"

"Take a rest. It's going to be a rough day tomorrow." She adds

"Okay! Bye see you tomorrow. Dress properly!!" I shout before end the call.

Before I could end the call. The girls snatch my phone cause they know that i'm calling Somi. I just laugh at their action. They must missed each other soo bad.

"Unnie we have decided our duty." Dahyun say to me happily

"What is it?" I smile cheekily

"Me , chaeyoung and Tzuyu are going to be the flower girls. Jihyo unnie , jungyeon unnie and Sana are going to be the bridesmaid . While Mina and Momo are going to handle your makeup." She answer confidently.

"Ohh it's look good!"

After some chit chat I tugged myself to sleep. I need to be prepare for tomorrow event