Ch25

"I just can't seem to control myself when she gets near me." He said with his head hanging low.

"Correction , you can't hold back when you see her exposed body , aren't you?" I sternly said to him.

"Jimin-ah , it's not like that-"

"Taehyung-shi , you're a husband to this very precious woman yet you can't hold back when someone cheap approach you?" I raised my voice.

"She's not cheap! Shut your mouth if you don't know anything!" He slammed his desk.

"Here you go again , always protect her. What do you want? Do you want me to put cctv around her so you know her true colour?" I asked him teasingly.

"What do you mean?! Stop it! You're making my mind more messy!"

"Whatever.. I just wanna know , did Nayeon know about this?" I leaned my back on my seat.

"No." He respond. Anger was still can be heard by his voice.

"My advice is , never hurt her. She's precious , I like the way she dress. She's not sexy . She's kind unlike Boreum." I explained to him

"If you're here just to bad mouthed about Boreum , you can go out." He points at the exit door.

"Fine~" I said as I walked to the door.

"I hope we're not fighting because of this" I said before getting out.

I was greeted by Nayeon when I step out. Her smile was so nice. I don't know why Taehyung cheated with Boreum.

"Is it okay in there?" She asked me.

"Everything is okay. Ohh yeah, just wanna say.."

"What is it?" She asked me curiously.

"You're coffee are really good." I said and smirked at her mad face.

"Didn't I warned you to stop drinking the coffee?" She asked me sternly.

"Haa... Why are you so protective over him?" I asked her and walked away , leaving the confuse her. I can't imagine if she was hurt. I fell soooo bad right now.

Nayeon's P.O.V

I saw Boreum getting out from Taehyung's office and walked away urgently. What have she done today? Maybe Jimin caught them. I shrugged the thought from my head and start doing my work.

It's lunch time but Taehyung doesn't get out from his office. I walked inside his office and saw him playing with his handphone.

"Yah! Can't you knock first!" He raised his voice.

I was shocked and just looked at the floor.

"urmm.. It's lunch time-"

"So?! I know it's lunch time! I have a watch!" He slammed his desk.

"What is wrong with you!" I can't hold it back.

"I don't have any mood to eat. Now get out." He said and continue playing his handphone.

I turned back and get out from his office . My mouth kept on cursing. Wtf is wrong with him? I joined the other staff and go to nearby restaurant.

We were laughing and everything in my head dissapear. But something seems to disturb me. I looked at the last table and noticed Boreum with a man. The man's back is facing me so I can't see his face.

'Maybe it's someone else.' I thought to myself and continued to have fun talking with other staff.

When we're finished , all of us exited the restaurant and walked away. I can see through the window and take a peek at the man's face.

"Taehyung?" I muttered slowly.

"You guys can go on. I wanna go to the coffee shop first" I said to the other staff and and walked away as the nodded.

I go to the nearest bench and wait for the both of them to get out. Finally , there they are. I saw Taehyung puts his arm around her waist. I just follow them. If they turned around it will be good. Let them noticed my presence. I snapped a picture of them for an evidence. Taehyung then drove the both of them to the office.

Now I'm late for my work. Shit. Suddenly , when I was in the lift , it stops on the 6th floor and Taehyung enters. Maybe this is where Boreum works. I felt awkward and not even talk to him. Before I can dismount the lift , he grabs my wrist and pull me closer. He closed the lift and pushed the rooftop button. I just keep quite.

When we arrive he drags me out.

"I'm sorry" he said expressionless

"For what?" I struggled to get free from his grip.

"I didn't meant to mad at you , I just... Not in the mood." He answer with full of guilty.

"Whatever. Now let me go!" I yanked his hand away but he grab my wrist again.

"No. Not until you forgive me. " he tightens his grip.

"Ahh! It's hurt! Yah! Just let me go can you?!" I pushed him until he stumbled backward.

"I don't care you're mad at me! But I do care if you lied to me!" I shouted , letting all out from my heart. Tears welled in my eyes.

"W-what?" He asked pretends that he don't know what I'm talking about.

"Drop that act! I'm tired with you! Just tell me that you cheated on me! It will get easier.." my voices cracks.

He came closer.

"Don't come any closer!" I warned him. Tear starts flowing.

"I-it's not like that nayeon-ah.. We are just a childhood friend. Me and Boreum are nothing." He stuttered.

"A childhood friend? What do you mean by nothing but still kissing each other?!" I asked him.

Suddenly , he walks pass me . Our shoulder hits each other which makes me stumbled a little.

"It's okay.. Think what you want. I've told you." He said and walked in the elevator.

What? What is happening? My brain still can't process anything.
I kneel on the ground and hit the hard cement with my fist.

"What have you told me Taehyung? I want to know the truth!" I cried loudly and kept on hurting my hand.

I was on the rooftop until it was 6:00 pm. I walked to the office and saw there's nobody , but Taehyung's office still bright. He didn't go home yet? I peeked from the window and noticed something. It was him and Boreum again.

"Have a great time." I said sarcastically.

I walked out and ride a cab to the Cafe that Somi works. I feel like telling her everything. When I'm arrived , I saw all my cousin there. I sat at their table without telling anything. All of their attention on me , they looked at my red puffy eyes.

"Unnie? What happened?" Jihyo patted my back as I put down my head.

"Do you have a fight with him?" Jungyeon asked me. BINGO. I just kept quite and let out a big sigh.

"It's been 2 month I'm married with him.." ( yup 2 month)

"He already have someone else."
All of their eyes open widely as they heard my last sentence.