Ch13

I was speechless at his last sentence. I just want to shout to him in his face but I feel like a lump in my throat.

"What?!" I ask a bit surprise with my cracking voice. Be tough Nayeon don't lose.

"It's okay I'll explain everything soon."

"Just make sure you act properly in front of everyone." He adds before lightly peck my lips.

I was staring at him and stunned. Did he just acting or it was the truth. Thinking of it makes me wanna cry. Taehyung then drag his leg to the door. Before he move away , I grab his sleeve while looking on the floor.... Covering my tears.

"I won't give up" I said to him , still looking on the floor.

"Hmmm? Give up on what babe?"

"I will make sure you'll love me one day." I respond to him and look in his eyes.

"Will that day come?" He ask me while leaning closer to me.

Suddenly , the door flung open.

"Ahh Nayeon-shi I think you can prepare--- ohh sorry.... Excuse me." Eomma's maid say to me.

Taehyung and I flinched and we stood in distance between each other.

"Ahh i-is the w-wedding going to s-start...?" I ask her hiding my sad face.

"Ahh yes..."

"Then I'll take my leave first" Taehyung head towards the door and wink at me before going out.
The room become quite, leaving me and the maid.

"Let me check your makeup." Eomma's maid break the silence

»»FastFoward««

"I -I do..." i answer the priest... Stuttering..... I wish I could run from this moment.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest say to us. The words that I've been avoiding all this time.

Taehyung takes steps closer to me until we were just inches away. He reach for my waist and tilt his head. When our lips met each other , all the guest were clapping wildly.... Including our families.... I wish they could understand me.

He break the kiss and look at me.

"Good actress huh?" He ask me.... A little teasing.

I was just starting at the floor. Disappointed with my own choice.

I encourage myself and just smile at him. We greet our guest and eventually the shiny day turning into dark skies that illuminated by the lights of the stars.

Eomma and appa follow me  to our new house. Taehyung excuses himself because he feels uncomfortable with his outfit. I think he will get in the bed first.

After some chit chat with both eomma and appa , I goes upstairs leaving appa and eomma. When I get in the room I was greeted with a figure on the bed. Maybe already fast asleep. I took a long bath , trying to lessen all the burden that seems to bother me. I wore my white sleeveless top and black short shorts. I dries my hair and about to lay down on the bed , besides him.

"Yah!" He suddenly shout-whispering to me.

"What?"

"What?! What do you mean by 'what'.... Get off  from this bed!" He snapped at me

"Then where should I sleep?" I ask him.

"On the couch or maybe on the floor.... If your parent have leave this house , you can sleep in the other room" he respond harshly

I just sigh..... I grab my pillow and the blanket. I set up my bed on the couch and lay down , ready to sleep.

"Will this marriage lead to the happiness?" The last thought before I went to sleep.

»»FastFoward««

I woke up early this morning. I went down to meet my parent. But theres only a stickey note left on the fridge.

"Eat well , sleep well , and don't forget to visit appa and eomma sometimes.. Our house must be quite without you... Take a good care of your husband... Annyeong!!" - love , eomma and appa.

My eyes got teary as I read the message. I grab the sticky note and keep it with me. I open up the fridge to prepare our first breakfast together as a newlywed.

I decide to cook spaghetti , the simplest that I can make. Suddenly someone appears from upstairs.

It was Taehyung. It was so awkward, so I just ignore him and continue my work. The spaghetti are perfectly cookes. I served two dishes of spaghetti when I saw Taehyung already sit on the chair , ready to have his breakfast.

"Morning , have your parent left?" He ask with his sleepy voice.

I startled. It was unusual for me.

"N-nee"

"When?" He ask again.

"I don't know about that."

He just shrugged it off and was about to wolf down his breakfast but I stopped him.

"What?" He ask innocently.

"Go wash up first."

"B-but... Urghh fineee" he gave up and walk towards 'our' bedroom.

He stopped in front of the door and look at me who is sitting at the dinning table.

"Eat with me.... I'll take a quick bath."

I chuckled at his childish attitude in the morning.

"N-nee" I answer in a happy tone.

____________________________________

A/n

Sorry for this chapter.... Lol and also I will not update so frequently as my final exam is around the corner.... Thanks for reading and wish me all the best to get rid of my lazy butt and update moree!!