Ch26

"What do you mean unnie?" Jihyo asked , a bit shocked.

"You heard me right? He already have someone else." I said , soulless

I start explaining all the things from A to Z. But it seems like my tears will never stop. Somi also joined us as the customers are not that crowded since the sky were illuminated by the stars.

"Unnie... Stop crying. I never saw this side of you." Somi looked into my eyes. Seeing all of them giving me support , I tried to stop the tears.

"But you can't assumed anything as he never told you the truth." Chaeyong assured me. All of them nodded at her statement.

"Maybe I should ask him to tell me the truth." I muttered. After a moment , I stood from my seat.

"I'm tired right now , maybe let's meet up again next time.." I said to them with a low voice.

"It's okay , just have a talk with him." Momo said and holds my hand.

I stroked her hand and bid goodbye. I rent a cab again to get home. Maybe Taehyung is already sleep as it was 12 midnight. Wow , time flew so fast...

I entered the apartment's password and get in slowly. I saw his head popped from the sofa. I walk near him and when I saw his eyes were blinking , I backed off.

"Where have you been?" His husky voice give me chills.

He starts coming to my direction. I was stunned. The incident kept playing in my head causing tears forming in my eyes. I looked down to avoid his gaze.

"Mianhe.." I said as my voice start to crack. He stops and stand still at his position.

"I shouldn't say anything bad earlier." My legs starts to tremble. Suddenly , his strong arm wraps around my waist.

"No. I'm the one who should apologise." His voice was filled with guilty.

"I shouldn't lied to you at the first place." His embrace get tighter. Then he hid his face on the crook of my neck.

"It's true Boreum was my first love. But I tried to forget her. It's not easy as she was the first girl that takes my heart away." My neck suddenly gets wet. Is he crying?

I parted our body and looks at his face but he turned away.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. But I will try to let my hearts open for you." I was shocked , did he mean all his action towards me just for an act?

"But.... Don't fall deeply in love with me. I'm scared if I can't return your feeling." He said and held my hand.

I was very sad. I tried to yanked his hand away but he won't budge. He planted a long kiss on my forehead and walks to his room with his tearing face.

I locked myself in my room and jumped on the bad. I was crying badly once again.

'Am I the reason Boreum and Taehyung relationship turns like this?' I thought to myself. Many question popped in my head.

Before I went to sleep , I kept searching an answer for this one question ,

' Am I that bad?'

Next morning

I opened my eyes and rubbed it with my hand. I looked at myself and realize that I was still wearing my office uniform from yesterday. I get up and walked to the mirror in my room. My eyes look so red and puffy.

"Maybe that was the first time I cried this bad.." I caressed under my eyes. Suddenly a thought going to work came to my head. I checked my wrist watch. Ommo! It's already 11 in the morning. I ran to the window and peek outside.

"The sun already up there!" I screamed and takes my undergarments to take a quick shower.

After bathing , I remembered that I hung my uniform inside the ironing room.

"Urghh!" I whined and rushed out from my room. When I opened my door I saw Taehyung wearing his chef outfit. I looked at him with my confused face. He then chuckled and stroke my hair.

"No need to go to work today. You should rest more, and yeah I'm not in the office today." He said to me.

"But it's okay I just need to wear my uniform-" I insist but he covers my mouth with his palm.

"No means no , alright? If any staff tell me that you're in the office , just prepare yourself." He said seductively.

"Hishh.... Just go already." I pushed his chest.

"Haha... Annyeong! Don't miss me , okay?" He pinched my nose.

I whined and rubbed my nose as I watched him getting out from the apartment. I chuckled and start to imagine fluffy scene in a drama again.

"Yah! Get yourself together." I bang my head lightly and stop  smiling.

"Ahh~~ I'm hungry." I forget about getting my uniform and head to the kitchen. When I walked to the kitchen I saw a food that was covered by a napkin. I picked up a note on the napkin and read it.

"Here your breakfast princess. Don't cry and rest more <3 <3 "

-Tae oppa-

"Kyaaa!!!" I bring the note to my chest and shut my eyes tightly. I can't fight the cheesiness. Gosh Taehyung T^T