CH8

Before this coach reach high up in the sky I kiss her on the left and right cheeks.but suddenly I jump out of my sit because Nayeon opens her eyes.

Nayeon's P.O.V

I was taking a nap. It was a nice nap. But while i'm sleeping , I feel this coach keep on moving. Is it the effect of this ferris wheel moving? But suddenly I felt something hot touching my cheeks.

I was so tired to wake up. So I  just let it be. I was about to fall deeper in my sleep but something bother me. The hot things on my cheeks turned into something soft that planted on my right cheek. Ohh the soft thing again touch my left cheek this time.

I woke up and saw the beutiful scenary.

"Ohh we already arrive! Ahh the scenary is so nice from up here!" I say totally forget about Taehyung.

"Ehh wait? Just when did you sit beside me?" I say while making a confused face

"Ahh I- I just.... This... That part in this coach keep m- moving..." he stuttered while pointing at his sit before this... I barely understand what he said.

"Ohh.... Is that is?? Taehyung-ahh what have you done while i'm sleeping huh??" I say with my teasing tone while imaging many fluffy drama scene in ferris wheel.

"Yahh.... Stop moving!! You are making this ride scary! " he answer while gripping on my hand... Pretending like he got scared... :P

I keep teasing him by poking his cheek. I don't know just when I get really comfortable with this guy. After joking around , the ride is over . We keep on laughing while we are walking towards his car.

"It's already late miss.... Don't you wanna go home?" He say while pulling the stubborn me to the car.

"Andwe.... Oppaaa!!! One more ride pleasee..." I refuse and want to get in the roller coaster que.

'Wait... what?! What did I said??! OPPA?! ' I thought to myself for a second

"Meo (what)?? Hehe... It looks like someone really enjoying this date huh???" He laugh and nudging my arm

"And what with the oppa?? " He add

"Ehh.. W -when did I said oppa?" I pout and lied to him

"Whatever cutie... But you can always call me that... Or just call me baby... Darling.... Or maybe whatever nicknames you like" he say and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

I feel my blood rushing to my cheek and I know that i'm blushing right now.. So , I cover it with looking at somewhere else.

"So what are we going to ride? Ferris wheel again?" He say in teasing tone.

After having fun with our last ride , we finally go to my house... It's already 8 p.m. now. I wonder if eomma and appa have already eaten or not. While driving to my house he keep on joking with me. His car now is full of laughter compared with the first time we met.

In a blink of an eye , we already arrive in front of my house .

"Anyeong... Nayeon ah.." we say sadly while rolling the window down and wave at me.

" It's a good day to spend with you... Hope we can meet again!" I say while pouting

"Are you free tomorrow? If you do , let's have a date again"

"Jinjja?! Okay I confirmed it tonight if I have anything tomorrow.. Here's my number 0***-***-****"

"Okay then , see you!" He say while saving my number.

After a week

This week , my schedule is full with a date.... Aishh Kim Taehyung.

I was doing my duty in the cafe today and suddenly I received a phone call from eomma.

"Anyeong?"

" nee eomma... Why are you calling..?"

"Hurmm can you come home now?"

"Wae?"

"Just come."

"Uhh...nee... Wait a minute I will come home.."

"Okay drive carefully"

I hung up the phone call and proceed to the manager's room. It was awkwardly silence. But I decided to break the ice first.

"Ahh manager-nim.. Can I -" I got cut in the middle of my words

"Ohh nayeon-shi... I've been waiting for you to ask me that... Cause your Eomma keeps on calling mee... You can take your leave sweetie" She explain it before i can ask her first. But maybe it's good that she know , I don't want to get ask so much.

Before I could step out from her (manager -nim) room she called my name ,

"Nayeon - shi..."

I look back at her and reply shortly with a smile "nee?"

"Goodluck and congratulations!!" She say while eye - smilling at me

I was stood at the door dumbfounded but still nodding like I understand her (lol)

On my way to the house Eomma keeps on calling me and asking me a..... Weird???.... Question....
Like what is your favourite colour? Hair down or bun? White or colourful? Fancy , rare or simple?

I was so confused.....