Ch35

Nayeon's P.O.V

When I'm arrive , I quickly head to his office and I barged inside his office without knocking. My mind is blank , I only thought about Taehyung right now.

"Taehyung?" I ask weakly.

"Sit down." He said with no expression showed on his face.

"W-why do you wanna meet me?" I stuttered , my mind can't really accept what happened earlier.

"Your appa knows about this. Same goes to my dad." He said. I was stunned and my mouth opens in shock.

"They'll ask you about this. I want you to admit and say you did that filthy things behind me." He said with straight face.

"W-what? I didn't do that things , Taehyung just trust me , please?" I  pleaded.

"Nayeon-ah , please do it for me. Leave me. I'll give you whatever you want as a reward." He begged at me with watery eyes. I'm speechless by his action.

"B-but why? D-do you hate me this much? What am I towards you Taehyung? Are you gonna forget every sweet moment between us just like that?" I attacked him with answers as my voice cracked.

Suddenly he burst into tears. His head hanging low , hiding his tearing face.

"If you love me , just divorce me! Jebal~ I can't live with you. I hate you!" He said and I cried harder.

"No Taehyung. I won't let you go. I didn't take this love as an advantage. I won't." I said with hopes that he changed his mind.

"Enough!" He wiped his years and his face changed into angry face.

"Whatever appa gonna ask , I want you to divorce me. Or I'll make this fake marriage turns into nightmare that you can't escape." He said coldly.

"Why are you so selfish?!" I asked him and sobbed a little. Suddenly, the door to his office opens make me flinch and stop crying. It's appa. I'm so dead.

·····························································

"Hurry up honey , if you didn't do it you don't need to be scared." Appa convince me.

I looked at Taehyung and his eyes darted at me with blank face. I gulped. Is this the end?

"Is this true , sweetie?" Appa asked me.

"It's...." I stoped and glance at Taehyung. He looked at me as he wanna kill me.

"True." I answer shortly earning a gasp from appa. Taehyung looks relieve , but I looked miserable.

"True?! So you're cheating behind him?! What are you?" Appa stands up in front of me. I stood straight in front of him.

"Appa. It's not like that-" I was cut with a really tight slap on my right cheek.

"You're making me ashame, having a daughter without dignity. If you admit it , you need to leave Taehyung. I don't want him to suffer anymore with you. Don't call me appa and don't EVER come to my house! Your mom doesn't even care about cheap girl like you." Appa scoffed and leave the office. It's only me and Taehyung , only the sound I'm crying.

'What happen to appa? Why he left me like this? I can't lose my parents' I asked myself.

I looked at Taehyung who have a satisfied face on him.