CH9

At house

" Woah so many cars?! Eomma better told me earlier..." i say to myself in the car

"ahh sweetheart! you are here? Come in and greet your cousins!" Eomma greet me infront of the house's gate.

Cousins?! i tought it was only your friend! Ahhh I'm really nervous because I didn't met them for many months tho.... before i walk in , i fake a smile... totally a nervous smile (lol)

"ohh Anyeongg Nayeon unnie " someone greet me happily . ohh , it's Chaeyoung! My cousins that very talkative but she's cute tho (>.<)

I come and hug her tightly " Chaeyoung - ah you are so grown up but still cute as hell!! i'm jealous" i say while pinching her both cheeks.

"ahh Unnie (sister) ! You too.... I envy you a lot you kno- " her sentences got interrupted by my shouting

"Yahh!! You guys over there! you don't even come and greet me ?! Jinjja?! " I shout at my seven remaining cousins.

"Ahh mian.... You are too busy with Chaeyoung that's why we go to eat first " Momo say while pouting and hug me .

Okay let me introduce them to you really quick. I have eight cousins that is Jihyo , Mina , Momo , Sana , Chaeyoung , Dahyun , Jungyeon and Tzuyu. ( I forget their age so I just arrange them >.<) . Well , this eight people are the closest person that I like to share to them about my problems beside Somi. All of them can make me happy by their words , smile , actions and everything. it just like they can give me hope when i'm collapsing.

"Okay let's stop this meeting and continue eating our Jokbal!!!" Momo say with a happy note

"nee... kaja! (let's go!)" Dahyun and the others follow.

I was dumbfounded for a minute... just how can they stop this rare meeting just for a Jokbal?? then i follow their back.

"Aigoo.... These Pig !" I say loudly as they can hear me clearly

" MOYA?! " they say in chorus that make me chuckle.

"Hahah i'm just kidding.. Let's go eat i'm hungry!!! " As i finished my word we all laugh together until we arrive at the dinning table.

I excuse myself for a minute to change my outfit. While I am walking towards the stair , I saw Eomma talk to them... And it seem like they all are hiding something from me.

After changing my outfit into comfortable one , I go downstairs and and have a normal girls chat with all of them.

"Unnie.... What is your namja's type?" Dahyun ask out of the blue.

"Well.... I like someone with sweet smile , sense of humour and he can take care off me well... And also he can take my joke and childish attitude." I answer her with all my heart.

"Ohhh" they answer in chorus

Suddenly someone close my eyes from behind.

"Okay , Nayeon-ah it's eomma. Just follow my steps okay? I want to show you something.. Arraseo?" Eomma whisper to my ear.