Ch20

At the apartment (it's night time ;)

The air in this room were really tensed. Everything that was going on is the way we interact with each other. Every touch can make ones love bloom. The sweats , the shouting , was all the good memories that I will remember till I die. Kim Taehyung. You're the one who can make me feel like this... Only you.

»»»FastFoward«««

The sun shines all over the room. My eyes opens slowly. A sleeping face greeted me and made my day. Although it was embarrassing yesterday , but who cares he's my husband now. I caressed his cheek and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning... Oppa~" I greeted him with the sweetest voice I have.

"Good morning" he smirks and peck my lips.

"Let's go to work... I think we're late." I said to him innocently

"Who cares... I'm the CEO there" he said proudly.

I smacked his bare chest. "It was you how bout me?" I said get worried.

"Remember my third rules? Only I have the power to punish you... No one else. And I can set whatever 'Punishment' I want." He said seductively.

"Hishh.... Stop it let's get ready for work." I frustrated by his comment.

"Nee... You get up first." He said and wriggle his precious eyebrows.

I was about to stand up but I stopped. Shit . I was naked. OMMO OMMO!!! This man really knows how to ruin my life.

"It's okay babe... I have seen everything last night , so you don't have to be shy. Or is there anything I missed , huh? " he licked his lips.

"Enough Taehyung ah... Just don't be so pervert early in the morning." I said and and reaches for the bathrobe besides the bed.

"Does it mean I can be a pervert during night? "

"For godsake Taehyung! Get up and take your shower." I said sternly.

"Let's have shower together. It will be my pleasure to showered you with my love." He said teasingly.

"Failed pickup line..." I closed the door and heads to my room.

After taking my shower and prepared for everything , I make some beef sandwiches for me and him. I heard some footsteps behind me.

"Hello-" before Taehyung can finished his sentenced I shoved one sandwiches inside his mouth.

"Ermm....!?+#/=+»€%* " he muffled some words that I don't understand and show me a thumbs up.

We walked and headed toward his car. He zoomed to the office as fast as he can. Once we already reached our destination , Taehyung parked his car and both of us get out from the car.

I headed to the lift first followed by him. Before the lift opens suddenly a pair of strong arms snaked my waist and pulling me backward.

"Thank you for the breakfast." He whispered at my ears with his deep voice. He then pecked on my left cheeks.

I felt that blood rushing towards my cheeks. Suddenly the lift opens. It was empty. Taehyung suddenly pushed me aside and get inside the lift.

"Get yourself another ride. And if I have settled my things in my office but you're still nowhere to be found , you know what will happend" he winks and pushed the close buttons.

We are now having the fastest hand in pushing the elevator buttons. We kept on fighting. There's no f**king way I'm gonna give up. But suddenly his hand reached my shoulder and pushed me away. The elevator shut closed but before it completely closed I could hear a victorious laughed. Urgh.. This bitch is back with his bitchy attitudes.

I opened my heels and sprinted my ways to the 8th floor. When I'm arrived there's a tall man standing in front of the staircase.

"Ohh is the elevators break down?"

"Yah.. YOU!!" I shout in between my panting. I swung my handbag and it hits the right place.

"Arghh... My balls..." he struggled.

"Serve you right KIM TAE!" I shouted and he immediately grabbed my hair.

"Yahh! Not the hair!" I screamed
He bit my hands and I bit his too.

"Yah you two stop being childish" a man voices was heard. Taehyung flinched and pull me on my feet.

"Oh hyung" Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

There was 6 men walking from the staircase , heading to the top.

"Is the elevators break down?" I asked them curiously.

"The doors won't closing." Jungkook reply shortly.

Me and Taehyung chuckled a little.

"What brings you guys here?" Taehyung asked them.

"The stairs...maybe?" Yoongi respond. Jin then stoked his hair.

"Aigoo... Dongseng ah... When can you be more wiser?" Jin asked teasingly.

All of us breaks into laughter. All of us then headed towards Taehyung's office. I settled my things and do my morning routine , brew coffee for Taehyung. But today I'll be brewing more coffee. While in the kitchen , I noticed a woman entered his office. Not to tall and not to short but maybe shorter than me.

I brought the coffee inside the office. But what I saw is all the BTS were playing with their phone except these two people. Taehyung and the girl.

The things broke my heart is , she was hugging and kissing Taehyung. They didn't noticed my presence. I placed the coffee on the table where the BTS were sitting.

All of them saw my sad face but I assured them with my fake smile. A bitter smile. I walked out from the office and go to the staircase. My tears start to welling inside my eyes. Suddenly , someone hands patted my back.

"Noona... No need to be sad" he said warmly that makes my heart crying inside.