Ch21

"Noona... No need to be sad" he said then patted my back.

He leads us to the staircase and we sat there.

"You know about this?" I asked. I was looking down and fiddling with my own fingers.

"N..nee - but I don't know so much about them" he answered with guilty.

"Then spill it out Jungkook.... Just tell me" I begged and look in his eyes.

"But , I don't know if I can tell you-" he stopped as I interrupted him.

"I can keep it as a secret" I smiled to assured him.

"Fine.. , actually hyung and Boreum just met like 4 months ago before he married with noona."

"Boreum?" I muttered

"They usually met in office , that's why hyung prefer to work in the office than at the restaurant. Mr. Kim doesn't know about this , so he choose noona to be hyung's wife. I don't know what that bitch have given to hyung until he completely in love with her!" He said with unsatisfied voice.

"You don't like her?" I asked him in confusion.

"What do you mean? All of us don't even like to see her , but Taehyung will always  defend her."

"Love can makes people blind right? I've told hyung that I saw her dating with other men , but still he doesn't listened to me. The worst part is , when jimin hyung tell him that he  saw Boreum was  making love with someone else, Taehyung punched him really hard." Jungkook said and about to tear up.

"I don't want that bitch to ruin all the happiness noona are having right now"

" And I don't like to see hyung being played by her"  Jungkook adds while facing down.

I patted his back " It's okay jungkook... Noona will try to make him realised about this alright?" I bit my lips. The pain kept on stabbing me. How could him doing this to his own friend just because that girl.

"And I just wanted to say this. I wasn't meant to hurt noona , but this is the reality" he said which makes me curious.

"Hyung and Boreum have make... Umm you know what I mean right?" My heads dropped as I heard the last sentenced. The tears flows like river but I wiped it and faced Jungkook that was already stared at me with concern.

"I don't want noona to bottle up your feelings alright. If there's anything just tell me , I'm here to hear every words from you." He said and hug me.

I broke the hug and wiped the tears that keep on flowing.

" kaja~ everyone must be looking for you." I said in a happy tone. I had to , I don't want this kid to feel bad about my problem.

He holds my both of my hand and look straight into my eyes. He smiled at me and go back to the office. I walked with my head down because I don't want other staff to know that i'm crying. I took my makeup bag and head to the toilet.

While in the toilet I kept on thinking about Boreum. I still want to know about her and my husband. I want to know what department she's from , her age and everything. I shakes the thought out of my head and start to wash my face. I makeup myself and cover my swollen eyes.

"Ahh... I shouldn't cried so much" I whine to myself.

As I have finished I walked back to my place and start doing my work as per normal. After a moment , all the BTS members and Boreum walked out from the office , leaving Taehyung. Boreum seems to have fun all by herself talking to the boys , but the boys doesn't pay any attention to her. Maybe Jungkook was right. I eyed Boreum for a long time but the sound of the phone brings me back to reality.

"Nayeon-shi, please brings the appointment file to Taehyung." A voice heard from the other line.

"Nee" I answer shortly and hung up.

'Hmm.. Where do I put that file' I muttered to myself and wandered inside the file room. I picked the black coloured file. Maybe it was this one. Without wasting more time, I walked to Taehyung's office with the file in my hand.

I knock for several time and open the door. Seeing his face spoil my mood. I didn't smile at him and hand the file.

"Here the file Tae- oppa" I mentally scolds myself for calling him by name.

He walks near me and stoke my hair. " I heard that , you know?"

I somehow fluttered by his action but my hand suddenly push his hand away from my hair.

"What's wrong with you babe?" He asked me while looking at me.

I avoid eye contact with him the best as I could. " No I just don't have mood today" I respond and walk towards the door.

He grab my wrist tightly and pulls me closer to him.

"By any chance , is my Nayeon get jealous?" He asked teasingly.

I tilted my head " What do you mean?" I ask him , pretending I didn't know anything.

"You must get jealous when you notice a woman walked out from my office" he said guilty.

"What did she do in your office?" I asked him sternly.

"So, I'm right. You're jealous. Haha she just have a talk with the boys" he said and smile.

A talk? What a bullshit Taehyung! I faked a smile and turned to look at him.

"Ohh.. So just a talk? It means you don't have any relationship with her?" I asked him while faking a smile.

"Of course no... I wouldn't cheat behind you bae." He assured me and cupped my cheeks.

I peck him on the lips and smile sweetly. " I need to get back to work."

He let me go and I turned my back. My face turned gloomy as I get out of his office.

What a lie I'm living in ? Boreum.. That name always haunted my mind right now.