CP 4

It's so relaxing to sleep on my comfortable bed and the coolness in this room.....

KRINGGGG!!!!!!

I open my eyes in suprise because of the  the alarm sound...Suddenly i heard my eomma shouting from downstair

'Nayeon-ah my sweetheart !!! Eronaaa'

'Nee!!' i shout in reply 

I go to the toilet after recall what eomma said to me yesterday... today will be our girls day out and also the dinner with some guest!!! Wuhuuu

After finish my morning shower I run to eomma and appa

"How do I look?? Nice?" I said while smiling.

"You look extremly beautiful today my dear" appa respond to my question 

"Gaja... We are going to the shopping mall first , and after we finish we will go straight away to the restaurant.. Okay?" Eomma said to appa while making a thumbs up  

"Nee... I will send our driver to pick you up" appa pat my eomma head

*Goshh they are so cute! When can I get a life like that* I thought to myself

After a few hours driving

Here we are.. At the nearest yet popular shopping mall. This is where me and eomma go and find dresses to wear for a such event... Eomma gives me some money and we shopping separately.

I like to find an outfit first.. I keep on searching and atlast I found a suitable one. It was black in colour... The material is quite comfortable for me. I think this is the one. I pay the money to the cashier and said thank you to her.

After finish with my outfit , I decided to make my hairstyle looks more fancy so I step in the nearest saloon and get my hair done. After buying some accessory I calls my eomma

"Eomma where are you? I'm doing my makeup now and it's almost done. Where do you think I should wait for you??"

"Ohhh my darling , why are you soo early? Do you enjoy the shopping? Ahh about that i'll get our driver to fetch you alright?"

"Ahh.... of course I enjoyed this moment... Arasso I will wait you in the car"

Inside the car

"Oh gosh darling you just look so beautiful right now." Eomma said with a 'WOW' face.

"Hmm? You are saying that i'm not beautiful before this?" I say while pouting

"What are you saying?" Eomma say while pinching both my cheeks

"You know eomma... I wear my routine makeup and it's not like im wearing 1 meter thick makeup to get this gorgeous face" I say while smirking proudly

Eomma just amazed by my look and still not believe in me... After some of the girly conversation we arrive at the restaurant.

"Ahh its look like we're here" the driver say to us

Mom gets off the car first and bow a little to our driver.

"Kamsahamnida ahjusshi" I say while patting his back. You know he is just like a part of my family and he is very kind!

"Have  a fun day nayeon-ahh" he say before drive away.

Wow I swear this restarant is really fancy. Even the waiters are dressing better than me ;)

After a while appa receive a call and he say to eomma that they are here. Hmmm i've been wandering who are they... And my family rarely have a family dinner with a guest. I'm slurping my drink untill its finish and order another one (everyone do that right?).

"Aigoo.. Your son is so good looking right now right?" Appa suddenly say to a bunch of people infront of us.

Ohh man that guy look so hot!! Wait..? What?! Is that the man with the unique smile? Tae...yang? What Tae?? Ohh Taehyung guy!! I look at him and smile like I used to before and waving at him while mouthing "Hello"

He just cleaning his throat and give me a glance.. Well I guess he have forget me?

"Ahh nee... Hello! its a long time we didn't met each other friend.. And your son look really well grown now" appa say to a man probably Taehyung appa and they are doing a brofist... They are that close? 

"Hahaha thank you..You are just the same.. Your daughter is so beautiful and  have manner." He say that while looking at Taehyung.

"Ahh kamsahamnida..." I say while smiling at him.

All of us take our seat. It's a little bit awkward because Taehyung is sitting in front of me. We ordered food and have a little chit chat.. Introductions.. Ohh so Taehyung are the same age as me?? Well its fate ;)... Wait?! NO..NO....NO. I shakes the thought from my head.

"Nayeon-shi are you okay? Have a headache??" Taehyung eomma ask me.

"Aniyo.... Aunty... Just enjoy our dinner" I respond with the sweetest voice i have.

During the dinner I noticed that Taehyung appa kept on looking at me... What with this dad.. I'm thinking of loving his son not him... After the dinner all of us bid goodbye and leave the restaurant.

Sorry for this late chapter... And the spelling... I'm at school right now so my update will not be the same