Ch15

After prepared myself I walk downstairs and greeted with a figure of a young man sitting on a couch and crossed his leg.

"I'm donee~~" I said from the stairs

"You're late!" He suddenly said that without looking at me.

"Ehh , how come i'm late?" I ask him while looking at my wrist watch

"Hmmm no excuses! You need to treat me ice cream" he said while walking towards the front door

I ran to him and cling our arms while poking his cheek. "Ohh you are making me to  buy you ice cream didn't you?"

His eyes widened for my action. I also realised and let go his arm. I hid my arm behind and fiddle with my fingers

"Aigoo.... It's okay no need to be shy." He said while taking my hand and cling it onto his hand again.

I feel my blood rushing towards my cheeks. When we are at his car I quickly entered his car and look outside. He turned on the engine and drove of to my parents' place.

"You need to act in front of them. Okay?" He suddenly ask me

"Acting? Why would I? Can't we just being normal?" I attacked him with question.

"Yup acting , and yes we are being normal but when your parents ask us to kiss then we kiss or hug or-"

"Yah my parent won't ask things like that" I said to him and hit his  thigh.

He just chuckled and said all weird things until we arrived

°InFront Of My Parents House°

"Haa.. I missed this place." I said while inhaling the air.

"Let's goo~" he said while sticking his hand out for me to hold.

I hold his hand without hesitation and ring the house bell. The house gate opened and my parents was standing not far from us. I let go of Taehyung's hand and ran towards them.

"Eomma!! Appa!! I missed you guys so badly" I shout while running towards them.

"Aigoo our daughter.... You're grown up but still behaving like a kid." Appa said while patting my head lightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo mr and mrs Im..." Taehyung popped out of nowhere and greeted his parents-in-law.

"Ahh annyeong!" eomma responded.

We both walk inside the house and eomma invited us to have lunch together.

When we are eating we talked about the marriage and all the weird things that newlywed usually do it. Me and Taehyung never spoil the acting , it goes so smoothly tho.

After lunch ,  Eomma invited Taehyung to have some tea with them while asking me to pack all my belongings.

When I was in my room , I keep almost all of them are my clothes , soft toys and also some shoes , of course! I put all of them inside one box and about to go downstairs.

I stopped in the middle of the stairs and quickly hide as I heard eomma , appa and also Taehyungie have a 'serious' conversation.

"You know she looks so grown up , but she is so fragile" appa said to Taehyung.

I just saw that Taehyung just nodded as a respond.

"She can easily cry sometimes. But she is one person that I can see that was  so determined. She don't know what's the meaning of hopeless until she was tired" Eomma explain thoughtfully.

"So we just hope that you can take care of her..... Just like you take care of yourself." Eomma adds

"Nee... I will"  Taehyung  said eagerly.

Hearing their conversation just makes me wanna cry. Eomma and appa won't take care of me.... It will be Taehyung , but what if he can't do everything that was told because.... He doesn't love me.

"Ahh.... This is a guide for you." Eomma spoke

"Yes what is it?"

"If Nayeon feels angry , sad or something different , just comfort her by hugging her. That's all what she wants when she's feeling weird."

Taehyung just mouthed 'ooo' and look at his wrist watch.

"I'll go check on Nayeon if she's doing fine up there" Taehyung said while looking upstairs.

What? Upstairs?! I heard him and immediately put my box down and ran to my room. I looked at the boxes in my room like nothing happened until I heard a door opened.

"What took you soo long?" He said while pouting

"Oh nothing. Just checking around if I left something." I said to him and turned around.

"You cried? What happened to you? Saw a cockroach?" He asked me

"Me ? Cried? Ohh it's nothing , while cleaning , something entered my eyes" I said while pointing at my right eye.

"Let me see it.." He said while pulling me closer.

He then , cupped my cheeks and opened my eyes wider. Our face just inches away. I bet that drunk frog is back jumping in my tummy. My heartbeats was so fast until it can explodes.

I was dazed and cannot think straight until he let go of my face.
"There's nothing. Need any help?" He patted my head and asked me

"Yup! Help me carry these boxes" I said while pointing at the boxes.

We carried all the boxes and bid goodbye to my parents.